Associate Manager, Creative Strategy - Contract
About Your Role
As Associate Manager, you will provide freelance support to the Dotdash Creative Strategy team. You’ll work independently as well as alongside Creative Strategy leads, whose key focus is to monetize Dotdash properties through marketing proposals, custom ads, and branded content programs. The ideal candidate is both a creative and strategic thinker with a knack for storytelling.
The Freelance Associate Manager, Creative Strategy will report to the Associate Director, Creative Strategy.
About Your Contributions
- Build client-facing proposals, presentations, and sales collateral including Sell Sheets and Case Studies
- Own the Mock Requests process -- from submitting to Design to finalizing for client-facing deliverables across key stakeholders including Sales, Creative Strategy, Product, Editorial
- Work with Research & Insights team to gather relevant data/insights for RFPs/RFIs and proactive sales opportunities
- Create, manage, and maintain sales collateral are aligned with Dotdash brand identities
- Conduct competitive research, providing industry insights and marketplace analysis
- Participate in internal creative brainstorms
- Provide support and ownership of lower-level investment sales proposals
- Involvement in additional team initiatives and administrative support as needed
- 2+ years of ad sales marketing experience
- Proven interest in advertising creative and media industry, with a keen eye for design
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Keynote
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Adobe Creative Suite are a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Organized team player with positive, can-do attitude
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication. Our brands include Verywell, The Spruce, The Balance, Investopedia, Lifewire, Byrdie, MyDomaine, TripSavvy and ThoughtCo.
Dotdash embraces inclusivity and values our diverse community. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit and business need. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.