Web Research Analyst
About Your Role
As a Web Research Analyst, the role requires keen insight into what types of content work (and don’t work) online, attention to detail, and an ability to absorb minutiae in order to quantify your findings. The position is remote and requires focused work. This is a contract role. Rate is $15 per hour.
About Your Contributions:
- Conduct online research across a wide range of topics and sites to provide a strong understanding of the newest digital best practices
- Insight into types of content that will or will not work online
- Attention to detail
- Two years of verifiable, continual writing, research or fact-checking experience online. Extensive experience in research or fact-checking a plus
- Able to work quickly, independently and accurately
- A preference of a minimum of 20 hours weekly
- Comfortable working remotely
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication. Our brands include Verywell, The Spruce, The Balance, Investopedia, Lifewire, TripSavvy, Byrdie, MyDomaine, Brides and ThoughtCo.
Please be aware of fraudulent recruiters offering opportunities at Dotdash. Note that any correspondence with a member of the Dotdash recruiting team will come from a @dotdash.com or a email@example.com account belonging to a Dotdash Recruiter. If you are in conversations for a job opportunity and wish to confirm its validity, please reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dotdash embraces inclusivity and values our diverse community. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit and business need. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.