Front End Developer, Ad Tech
About Your Role:
We are looking for a Front End Developer to be based in New York City, with a demonstrated track record of innovative thinking, technical mastery, and peer guidance. You will work in a collaborative Agile environment and will be involved with setting technical direction and collaborating on new ideas, as well as realizing these ideas in code.
About your contributions:
- Partner with other developers on your team.
- Participate in conversations about the design and architecture of our web platform.
- Develop responsive and elegant cross-platform functionality.
- Research new technologies and approaches to solve problems and improve existing systems.
- Work in a collaborative environment with product and design to create unique experiences for our brand partnerships
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience
- Publishing or digital media experience preferred but not required
- Experience with Node.js and Express or similar server-side frameworks
- Can troubleshoot complex issues independently and seek input from the team when stuck
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or a closely related technical field or foreign equivalent
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication. Our brands include Verywell, The Spruce, The Balance, Investopedia, Lifewire, Byrdie, MyDomaine, TripSavvy and ThoughtCo.
Dotdash embraces inclusivity and values our diverse community. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit and business need. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.