Product Marketing Manager
About The Role:
Dotdash is looking for a Product Marketing Manager - Contract (6 months) to join our Revenue Strategy team. You are skilled at distilling information into simplified messages, and can easily tailor communication to your audience. You have experience with ad product positioning--from rich media units to custom ad experiences. As the Product Marketing Manager, you’ll oversee the ad product messaging and positioning for our sales enablement resources, partnering closely with the Revenue Product & Brand Marketing teams. You’ll also be responsible for the maintenance of all ad-product related sales collateral.
About Your Contributions:
- Understanding of the competitive landscape; develop positioning and go-to-market messaging for Dotdash ad products, with the ability to customize as needed for specific markets or advertisers
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and deliver materials, training, and other relevant support
- Agile in thinking and workflow, comfortable reaching across the organization to get required information to successfully complete work
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to establish a framework, process and cadence for updating and rolling out ad product collateral
- 3+ years of experience, with a focus on ad products and sales collateral, experience in copywriting and editing a plus
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Solid understanding of digital publishing and digital advertising products, including KPIs and a grasp of technical implementation requirements
- Ability to translate technical details into benefits for the user
- Ability to work collaboratively across marketing, sales and product teams
- Proficiency in Google Suite, PowerPoint (or Keynote); Adobe Illustrator and InDesign experience a plus
- Understanding of the nuances between Direct and Programmatic a plus
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication. Our brands include Verywell, The Spruce, The Balance, Investopedia, Lifewire, TripSavvy, Byrdie, MyDomaine, Brides and ThoughtCo.
Please be aware of fraudulent recruiters offering opportunities at Dotdash. Note that any correspondence with a member of the Dotdash recruiting team will come from a @dotdash.com or a firstname.lastname@example.org account belonging to a Dotdash Recruiter. If you are in conversations for a job opportunity and wish to confirm its validity, please reach out directly to email@example.com.
Dotdash embraces inclusivity and values our diverse community. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit and business need. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.