The Finished Goods Handler is responsible for execution of the day to day shipping, production put away, and receiving of finished goods with accountability for delivering desired results against the team’s plan. They are responsible for making decisions that impact the operation on a daily basis insuring that everything they do is in alignment with department goals.
The Full Case Handling Operators are responsible for the operation of the conveyors, sorters, palletizers and stretch wrappers as well as production put away with accountability for delivering desired results against the team’s plan. They are responsible for making decisions that impact the equipment and operation on a daily basis insuring that everything they do is in alignment with department goals.
- Know and adhere to all area safe practices and company policies to include GMP standards.
- Insure that they are prepared to deal with any emergency action such as fires, injuries, power loss, inclement weather or similar type incidents.
- Must be a team player. Communicate and interact with coworkers as a cohesive, supportive team member. Request support from leadership as needed.
- Know and understand all defined areas of the equipment and operation in which they have completed required training.
- Establish daily priorities for their assigned area that are in alignment with desired results for task executed during their shift.
- Resolve usual and routine problems as they occur on shift.
- Shift to shift interface/transition with other warehouse team members and site personnel as needed.
- Maintain neat, clean, and orderly work area and Finished Goods warehouse storage area.
- Perform and assist in inventory control activities, including physical and cycle counts.
- Finished Goods (production) unit loads are removed from the palletizer’s roller beds and placed in appropriate storage locations accurately and free of visual defects.
- Make all necessary ORACLE transactions utilizing truck mounted RF equipment.
- Provide training to team members as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent GED from an accredited department of education.
- Must be able to successfully meet all training requirements as outlined in the skills matrix and job classification training plan.
- Ability to work multiple shifts and overtime as needed.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to understand detailed instructions.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds on a periodic basis.
- Good organizational and time-management skills; adheres to guidelines around break and lunch policies.
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse workforce.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize duties/projects and appropriately handle multiple job taskings.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Basic computer skills: Oracle, WMS, Master Control, Microsoft Office
1% - 25%
26% - 75%
76% - 100%
Lift up to 40 pounds
Use hands to handle or touch
Reach above shoulders
Climb or balance
Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
Talk or listen
Use foot/feet to operate machine
Wear steel toed shoes/boots