12 hour rotating shifts: 7:00 am to 7:00 pm and 7:00 pm to 7:00am
Reports to Production Manager, job duties will include but not limited to:
- Focus on Safety and Quality at all times.
- Prepare and load rolls of paper into the backstands of converting machine.
- Operate, clean, and perform maintenance on machine.
- Frequent use of cutting tools to remove packaging.
- Operate fork and/or clamp truck.
- Ability to frequently lift up to 20lbs; occasionally lift up to 50lbs.
- General housekeeping and other duties as assigned.
Wages & Benefits
We offer competitive wage & benefits package:
*The new hire rate is $17.21/hour plus shift differential with the opportunity for overtime.
*A comprehensive benefits package including a comprehensive health insurance package, life insurance, dental and vision insurances.
*401-K with company match and automatic contributions.
*PLUS paid vacation and paid holidays.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be able to read, write, and understand English
- Must have worked or been enrolled in school for 2 of the past 4 years
- Prefer at least one year of manufacturing and solid work history.
- Must be able to work 12 hour rotating shifts, including weekends.
Must successfully complete a selection process that includes aptitude tests, board panel interview, and background investigation, including employment, pre-employment physical, and drug screen.
Domtar is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex (including gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), marital status, religion, national origin, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.