Maintenance Engineer - Power
- Manage the inspection and repair plans for the Power area to ensure the long term sasfety and reliability of the equipment.
- Develop clear and concise scope documents for major outages.
- Execuate and monitor the needed repairs, while taking into account inspection reports and input from key stakeholders.
- Coordinate contractors, service reprsentatives, and maintenance employees as required for the power area, QA/QC programs and equipment reliability.
- Develop detailed long term maintenance plans for each major component in the Power area.
- Verify and update BOM's
- Front-line problem solving and RCPE
- Meet or exceed departmental KPI's
Candidates are preferred to have a bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field with aminimum of five yers applicable experience.
Domtar is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex (including gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), marital status, religion, national origin, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.