Maintenance Engineer - Power
- Manage the inspection and repair plans for the Power area to ensure the long term sasfety and reliability of the equipment.
- Develop clear and concise scope documents for major outages.
- Execuate and monitor the needed repairs, while taking into account inspection reports and input from key stakeholders.
- Coordinate contractors, service reprsentatives, and maintenance employees as required for the power area, QA/QC programs and equipment reliability.
- Develop detailed long term maintenance plans for each major component in the Power area.
- Verify and update BOM's
- Front-line problem solving and RCPE
- Meet or exceed departmental KPI's
Candidates are preferred to have a bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field with aminimum of five yers applicable experience.