Sr Functional Analyst, SAP-FI/CO
Position title: Sr. SAP FI/CO Functional Analyst
Location: Fort Mill, SC - Charlotte Metro Area
Reports to: Supervisor, SAP Finance & BW Applications
Domtar is a leading provider of a wide variety of fiber-based products including communication, specialty and packaging papers, market pulp and air laid nonwovens. Domtar’s annual sales are approximately $3.7 billion, and its common stock is traded on the New York and Toronto Stock Exchanges.
With approximately 6,600 employees serving more than 50 countries around the world, Domtar is driven by a commitment to turn sustainable wood fiber into useful products that people rely on every day. Through our values of agility, caring and innovation, we constantly find better ways to serve our customers, support our employees and strengthen our communities.
Your role as Sr. SAP FI/CO Functional Analyst will primarily consist in ensuring the support and the continuous improvement of the Domtar Pulp and Paper’s Finance & Controlling modules and support the integration of FI/CO with the other functional areas such as Supply Chain, Material Management, Plant Maintenance and HR.
You will be responsible to provide fast and courteous telephone and remote support for Domtar users with regards to SAP Application incidents, service requests and Request for Change, to provide an adequate troubleshooting service.
Also, you will work with other COE teams and the business to identify functional specifications and to identify integration issues and impacts from application change requests to finalize design requirements.
- Understand business needs and changes to assess and identify impacts of those changes.
- Capture, analyze, translate, and document business requirements.
- Prepare and document functional specifications for enhancements and/or configuration requirements in collaboration with other IT teams as needed.
- Use your expertise and experience in this field to collaborate with other team members and end users, providing solutions that fit the current needs of the company as well as the longer-term strategy.
- Perform configuration, unit tests, manage integration and user acceptance testing and to coordinate implementations on change requests.
- Understand and comply with Domtar’s internal and external audit policies.
- Provide Level 1 and 2 support for the production SAP environments.
- Assist Business on Month-End closing with any issues in respect to deadline.
- Provide extracts to Internal and External Audit upon request.
- Review and assess application future release functionalities and emerging technologies to identify integration issues and impacts from application change requests.
Required Qualifications/Professional Experiences:
- You hold a University degree in business administration, accounting, finance or information technology.
- Minimum of 8 years SAP experience in similar position, thorough knowledge of the SAP FI/CO module
- Proven Expertise in SAP Controlling including Material Ledger, Profitability Analysis (CO-PA), Cost Center Accounting (CCA) and Profit Center Accounting (PCA);
- Must have a good understanding of the integration points between FI and CO modules and other areas within SAP such as SD, MM, PP and PM;
- Experience in writing Concept Documents, technical specs, Test Plan, Test results.
- Experience with interface Idocs
- Experience on EasyVista an asset
- Experience with ACL an asset
- Advanced Excel experience an asset
Preferred Qualifications/Professional Experiences:
- English required, bilingual in French and English is a plus.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Flexibility to deal with difficult situations as well as manage customer expectations and adapt communication style as needed.
- Strong Communication and Documentation skills
- Understand Manufacturing business
- Ability to work in diversified team environment, effectively interacting with others with the ability to listen.
- Must be results oriented, and demonstrate a “can-do” attitude – adaptability, flexibility, resourcefulness, and positiveness.
- Strong analytic, investigation and prioritization skills
- Quickly adapts, respectful and autonomous.
- Strong customer service skills.
You must successfully complete a selection process that includes interviews, aptitude tests (for some positions) and reference verification.
Domtar is an equal opportunity employer. We invite women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
- Hybrid work option
- A modern, spacious and dynamic environment;
- Competitive compensation, including annual bonus plan;
- An extended flexible insurance plan (life, medical, dental);
- An employee assistance program;
- A pension plan with matching company contributions to help make planning for your retirement easy;
- Employer-paid development and continuing education
- HLB & HL2 Visa Sponsor
Domtar is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex (including gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), marital status, religion, national origin, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.