IT - Robotic Process Automation Intern
IT Robotic Process Automation Intern
Location: Fort Mill, SC
Reports to: Manager, Systems Integration
Domtar is seeking upcoming college sophomores, juniors and seniors with a focus in Computer Science interested in growth development and challenging project assignments to join our internship program in 2019
Our IT Internship Program, allows students to be part of a team that shapes the future of innovation in the Pulp and Paper industry. Our interns help turn dreams into reality, bring world-class innovation to market. Join us, and build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
This role is based in Fort Mill, SC and require. 40 hours per week. No relocation, housing or stipend will be offered.
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Learn Robotic Process Automation (RPA) technology - UiPath platform
- Support ongoing automation initiatives by ensuring that Client requirements get translated into workflow in the best way by understanding product specifics
- Making sure UiPath platform solution is implemented with UiPath best practice
- Gain exposure to a wide variety of technology problems and their solutions in client RPA environment
- Interest in the pulp and paper industry and building a developmental career with unlimited learning opportunities.
- An interest and knowledge of the theory behind automation techniques, RPA software and Artificial Intelligence.
- Ability to comply with and enforce company, safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Team player attitude, with the ability to work with diverse teams, multiple organizational levels and across business functions.
- Well-developed problem solving and analytical skills.
- High level of initiative and motivation.
- Resourceful, quick learner and dependable.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Resourceful, quick learner and dependable with demonstrated leadership skills.
- Must be enrolled as a sophomore, junior or senior in an accredited degree program. Desired majors include Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer and Construction Engineers.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Technical writing, presentation and critical thinking skills to quickly grasp the concepts and components of the pulp and paper industry and process application.
Domtar is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex (including gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), marital status, religion, national origin, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.