Utility Manufacturing Operator
Rock Hill Converting currently has an opening(s) for a Utility Manufacturing Operator position.
JOB DUTIES: Converts fine paper rolls into continuous feed computer forms. Supports machine operator with the primary responsibility of loading paper onto the machine. Frequent use of cutting tools to remove packaging and create machine splices. General housekeeping. Physical lifting is a requirement in this role.
HOURS: One of the 2 shifts will be assigned; Shift cannot be selected: 2nd Shift (3:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.); 3rd Shift (11:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m.). Training will be conducted on 1st Shift (7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.) before moving to assigned shift. Must be able to work any shift and overtime, if needed.
SALARY: The new hire rate is $18.33/hour plus $0.65/hour for 2nd shift and $.75 for 3rd shift premium.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- English, written and spoken, is required.
- One year of manufacturing experience is a plus.
- Must successfully complete a selection process that includes aptitude test, structure-board interview, reference/background verification, fit-for-duty test and drug screen.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision with Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance for Employee and Dependents
- 401K with Company Match and Automatic Contributions
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee driven Wellness and Safety Program
- Employee Discounts with Select Vendors
“Equal Opportunity Employer/Veteran/Disabled, 41 CFR 60–1.4”
Domtar is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex (including gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), marital status, religion, national origin, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.