SAP - FI/CO / Sr Functional Analyst, SAP
Who is Domtar?
At Domtar, we’re driven to improve quality of life. With annual sales of US $5.5 billion, we make a wide variety of products that people around the world rely on every day, from copy paper to baby diapers. And how we do business is just as important as what we make. We’ve earned Great Place to Work Certification in the U.S. and a Forbes ranking as one of Canada’s Best Employers. Through our values of agility, caring and innovation, we constantly find better ways to champion health, dignity and comfort with our customers, colleagues and in our communities.
Who is Domtar Personal Care?
Personal care is not just our business. It’s Personal. It’s a child, a loved one; it’s often about those that can’t help themselves. Caring for them can only be personal. So Personal Care isn’t our category; it’s our calling, our mission. We imagine the solutions that make caring for babies’ skin, and preserving dignity and independence easier and more affordable for everyone. At Domtar, we believe everyone deserves personal care.
To be a global leader in absorbent hygiene by meeting consumers’ diverse needs through effective, affordable and widely available personal care solutions.
We champion health, dignity and comfort
We serve consumers and caregivers wherever they access personal care, through healthcare, retail and direct channels. We create value through our innovative solutions and achieve cost efficiency through operational scale, flexibility and the use of technology.
The IT Project Delivery team has for mission to transform Paper and Pulp Business by reducing and simplifying the ERP landscape as well as decommissioning old legacy systems.
Reporting to the Supervisor, SAP Finance/BW, your role as a Senior SAP Functional Analyst will primarily consist in ensuring the project delivery and the continuous improvement of the SAP FI/CO module and support the integration of FI/CO with the other functional areas such as Supply Chain, Plant Maintenance and HR.
More specifically, you will have to:
- Understand business needs and changes to assess and identify impacts of those changes;
- Capture, analyze, translate and document business requirements;
- Use the business requirements to drive the design, build test cases, process change requests, and manage a project’s scope, acceptance, and deployment;
- Support communication of solutions, expectations, priorities to all relevant stakeholders;
- Deliver projects based on management direction;
- Occasionally help Operation Support team to resolve issues in case of emergencies.
- Strong analytical and investigation skills;
- Ability to understand the bigger picture;
- Ability to work in diversified teams and collaborate with peers from different teams at multiple locations;
- Thoroughness and integrity;
- Customer service orientation;
- Problem solving skills;
- Demonstrate resilience to handle challenges from projects or operational support;
- Exceptional attention to detail with proven interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Strong communications skills;
- Bilingual in both English and in French, written and spoken.
- You hold a University degree in business administration, accounting, finance or information technology;
- You have a minimum of 8 years of experience in a similar position and thorough knowledge of the SAP FI/CO module;
- You have a good understanding of the integration points between FI/CO module and other areas within SAP such as SD, MM, PM, and HR;
- You have experience in preparation of functional specifications, testing and preparation and execution of test scripts;
- You are recognized as a person who has strong analytical and investigation skills and the ability to understand the bigger picture;
- You demonstrate an ability to work in diversified teams and collaborate with your peers from different teams;
- You demonstrate thoroughness and integrity, customer service orientation and problem solving skills;
- You demonstrate resilience to handle challenges from projects or operational support;
- You have exceptional attention to detail with proven interpersonal skills;
- You are able to work independently and as part of a team;
- You have excellent organizational skills;
- You have strong communications skills and are bilingual in both English and French (written and spoken).
Domtar is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex (including gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), marital status, religion, national origin, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.