Lift Truck Driver
COME JOIN OUR CARING CULTURE AT DOMTAR PERSONAL CARE!
Domtar is offering exciting opportunities for Lift Truck Drivers (Logistics Technicians) at our Delaware, Ohio manufacturing facility. New competitive rates!
We’re not just a fiber company. We’re a company of fiber. Help us weave a sustainable future and deliver a positive impact in our communities.
Domtar is a world-class industry leader in innovating fiber-based products, technologies and services with a commitment to a sustainable and better future. Our Delaware facility employs over 200 employees and produces baby diapers for our own brands as well as for major retailers under private labels. We care deeply for our customers and invest ourselves fully in their success. We want people like you to join our team and to be a part of our vision.
Some great Reasons to Choose Domtar:
We seek the best people to drive our business to the next level. We offer comprehensive benefits package which includes health, life, dental and vision plans, and a 401K. In addition, we offer paid holidays, paid vacation, and tuition reimbursement. We also offer a clothing allowance, steel toed shoes and prescription safety glasses allowance and employee discounts on insurance, cars, travel, computing, cell phones and more!
Minimum qualifications to be considered for this great opportunity:
- High school diploma or equivalent GED from an accredited school
- Two years’ experience as a certified forklift operator.
- Must be able to successfully meet all training requirements as outlined in the skills matrix and job classification training plan.
- Ability to work multiple shifts and overtime as needed. Work effectively with teams and individuals.
- Ability to work on 12-hour shifts
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
Please no calls.
Domtar is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex (including gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), marital status, religion, national origin, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.