Dominion Enterprises is committed to giving our employees the resources and tools to live well and work well.
LEARN AS YOU GROW
Our goal is to give you what you need to succeed throughout your career. We offer formal and informal training based on how you like to learn. Join user groups, participate in coding events, and enjoy meet-ups in a creative and innovative environment.
We continue to earn recognition for superior employee training and career development by Training Magazine; joining the elite Top 125 winners from around the world. You will work in an environment recognized for successful learning and develop programs.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Wellness Plans
- 401(k) Employee Savings Plan with dollar for dollar match up to 4%
- Vacation after 90 days
- Paid Holidays and Sick Time
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discount Program
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Company provided Life Insurance up to $100,000 (effective 01/01/2018)
- Four weeks paid Parental leave (effective 01/01/2018)
While this overview describes the principle provisions of the plans in simpliﬁed terms, the administration of the plans is subject to the actual terms and provisions of the plans set forth in the formal plan documents. These descriptions are intended only to help you understand the plans and can in no way modify the actual terms and provisions as speciﬁed in the plan documents. | HR-500 (DE) (1/12)