Customer Service Representative
Dealer Specialties is looking for a Customer Service Representative / Vehicle Inspector to join our dynamic team. We offer a desirable work
environment that allows you to work independently. We are looking for someone who has great time-
management, communication, and enjoys working outdoors.
This is a field based, route position. If you have professional experience in the automotive inspection
business; or as a lot porter, auto detailer, car washer, service writer or vehicle inspector then this
position is for you.
In this role you will complete non- mechanical vehicle inspections, capture photos/videos for dealership
websites, and print buyer’s guides for vehicle windows.
● This is a temp-to-hire role that offers an hourly rate of approximately $16 - $18 / hour or 100%
commission. Compensation factors include route/market, experience, etc.
● Regular, full-time employees are eligible for additional benefits to include medical, dental,
vision, flexible spending account; 401k, matching up to 4% fully vested on day one of
employment; paid vacation, company holidays and sick leave; corporate discount opportunities.
● Mileage reimbursement or company vehicle, tablet, tire gauge, paint meter, VIN decoder, and printer are provided.
● Valid Driver’s License
● Ability to drive a manual transmission
● Ability to work outside on your feet in various weather conditions
We are hiring for Customer Service Representative / Inspectors in the local area. This is a route position that will require travel to
multiple locations within that area.
● Competitive pay & flexible work schedule
● On-the-job training to help you succeed.
● No late evenings and no Sundays
● Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plans*
Since 1989, Dealer Specialties® has helped automobile dealerships across America overcome the
challenges of inventory management. Dealer Specialties is a subsidiary to Dominion Enterprises. Our
company offers stability, innovation, and partnership for success.