Have you won a Presidents Club Award, one or more times at a company in the past? Then we are looking for you!
This is a business to business, outside sales position, selling to Real Estate Brokers, top real estate teams, and top real estate agents within an assigned territory. You will be responsible for creating new business while having the opportunity to sell additional product to your existing clients. The Outside Sales Broker Consultants will be responsible for building our brand by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships. In addition they will be creating long-term value for our organization.
A successful candidate for this position is someone who sees themselves as a ‘Hunter’. Someone looking for a career opportunity, motivated to succeed, enthusiastic, and strong in sales and follow-up.
Our Outside Sales position is full time and located in Chicago or surrounding areas. The territory will cover the states of Illinois, Wisconsin, Missouri, Minnesota & Nebraska. Up to 50% of time will be traveling and meeting with clients.
- Selling online marketing tools to Real Estate professionals.
- Seeking out business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the RE industry; researching and analyzing new business & sales options.
- Building clientele via prospecting over the phone and out in the field conducting presentations.
- Identifying the client’s needs, showing value of the product and guiding the client through the sales process.
- Understanding of how our technology works. The ability to know how the product will apply to the business needs.
Our Minimum Requirements:
- 2 years proven sales and negotiation experience.
- A capacity to learn about the Real Estate industry and how you could profit from it by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors.
- Able to communicate and establish customer relationships with all types of personalities.
- Meet our monthly sales quotas with a passion for making the sale.
- Well spoken. The ability to develop rapport quickly and build trust.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable with calling individuals who have not shown previous interest in our products. •Comfortable with Microsoft Office and standard office applications as well as navigating on the Internet. Will be conducting business from employee’s home office and out in the field within assigned territory.
- Energetic, eager, focused and competitive by nature.
Our Preferred Requirements (A plus, but not necessary):
- Tradeshow Experience
- Real Estate industry knowledge.
- Online Advertising knowledge.
- Working knowledge of SalesForce.
.We Have Great Benefits!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, flexible spending account. Coverage starts on the first day of the following month, after 30 days of employment.
- 401k, matching
- 8 paid company holidays. •
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- Corporate discount opportunities.
- An ongoing training program and more....
Homes.com offers todayâ€™s demanding home buyers, renters and those somewhere in between a simply smarter home search. With features like Homes.com Match, HomeShare and Snap & Search, homeshoppers now have a more personalized way to search for their next home. Since its launch over 25 years ago, Homes.com offers real estate professionals brand and property advertising, search engine marketing and instant response lead generation to help them succeed online. For more information, visit Homes.com.
Dominion Enterprises (DE) is a leading digital marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple business verticals. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate leads, and manage customer relationships through our Homes.com, Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1, Travel Media and Franchise and Business Opportunity divisions. Our B2C web and mobile applications include Homes.com, HotelCoupons.com, FranchiseOpportunities.com, FranchiseGator.com, Franchise.com, and BusinessBroker.net.
About 2,000 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, VA home office and in offices across the U.S.Â Our employees will tell you about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.