Customer Service - AR Specialist
DataOne Software (dataonesoftware.com), a Dominion Enterprises company, is seeking an organized and focused Customer Service – AR Specialist for our Beverly, MA office.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a small, highly productive team and make a big impact. DataOne is an established and successful business, but we have not lost our entrepreneurial spirit and culture. Each of our team members fills an important role at DataOne and makes direct, meaningful contributions to our business. We hire self-motivated professionals who know how to focus and get the job done, and we work tirelessly to enable and support their success. We offer a supportive, collaborative environment, superb work-life balance, coaching to help you reach your full potential, and opportunities for career advancement. In return, we expect hard work, positivity, professionalism, and a strong desire to be great.
As a Customer Service – AR Specialist at DataOne your responsibilities will include:
· Monitor aged receivables and work with our customers to bring accounts current
· Enter new contracts in accounting software and walk customers through autopay set-up
· Handle customer inquiries about billing and payments and review and process refund requests
· Process monthly billing, including running reports and processing adjustments and prepare monthly statements for management review
· Ensure that all data input is consistent with company requirements
· Perform other general administrative duties and projects
· Meet all processing and reporting deadlines
· Respond to all internal and external inquiries in a timely manner
· Communicate professionally both verbally and in writing with internal and external customers
Applicants should have the following qualities/abilities:
· Exhibit strong customer service skills and a positive outlook
· Good organizational skills
· Excellent intrapersonal communication skills with customers and internally
· Be process and detail oriented
· A positive attitude
· Proactive and competent at managing own time
· A high level of proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Outlook or Google Calendar
What we Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, flexible spending account. Coverage starts on the first day of the following month, after 30 days of employment
- 401k, matching up to 4%, after one year of employment
- 8 paid company holidays
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Corporate discount opportunities
- Training opportunities. Dominion Enterprises has been recognized the last 3 years in Training Magazine as having one of the Most Successful Learning & Development programs in the world
About Dominion Enterprises:
Dominion Enterprises (“DE”) is a leading online marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple business verticals. You may recognize our B2C web and mobile portals, including Homes.com, TravelMediaGroup.com, FranchiseGator.com, and BusinessBroker.net. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate leads, and manage customer relationships. We have 17 businesses within Homes.com, Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1, and Landmark Interactive Holdings. About 2,000 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, Va. home office and across the U.S. Our employees will tell you about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, time for community service, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Dominion is also a drug-testing employer.
About DataOne Software:
For over a decade DataOne Software, a Dominion Enterprises Company, has been creating innovative data and software products that are utilized across the automotive industry. We are committed to providing a best in class product experience to our customers. Our solutions are used to market, sell, manage and service millions of vehicles throughout North America. Our passion for our products is equaled by our commitment to making DataOne a great place for our employees to work. We like to think of our corporate culture as offering the best of both worlds, with the positive, can-do approach of a profitable, fast growing business combined with the backing and security of a large corporate presence. We take pride in maintaining a dynamic and collaborative work environment where employees can thrive, impact our business and realize their potential.