VP Business Development - Automotive OEMs
Proven revenue producer business developer (digital solutions) w/ current auto OEMs contact network: FCA, GM, Nissan, KIA... the major players!
As a part of the C-DEX (Customer Driven Experience) leadership team, the VP Business Development will create and execute OEM sales strategy and will play a vital role in our rapidly-growing and developing company. For this high-visibility role, we are looking for a driven and innovative senior-level sales executive with a proven track record (recent) in selling sales & service digital solutions to OEMs.
We are seeking an industry expert who stands ready to break new barriers with sales and business development while driving high-performing sales goals with a top-notch team and proven AI product offering.
- Set strategy and execute aggressive Business Development goals, develop forecasts and pipeline, communicate value proposition for new business development. This person must be a hunter.
- Blaze the trail in identifying strategic opportunities in the market with OEMs, consolidators and other strategic entities
- Map plan for maximum success in exceeding revenue targets; regularly set and hit high targets
- Support the Sales Leadership to recruit, manage, build, lead and motivate a world-class sales teams of A-players to achieve profitable growth objectives
- Ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction through successful sales and ongoing relationship management models
- Work across functional boundaries within the company for maximum sales team alignment in areas such as product development/rollout, contracts, campaign performance, etc.
- Partner with marketing team to ensure successful management/utilization of prospect funnel, take ownership of channel management
- Set up and execute high-level reporting providing ongoing results analysis and forecasting, evaluate and strategize around business opportunities gained and lost, prepare annual budgets. Measure and report success against defined benchmarks and objectives
- Champion and optimize effective lead generation activities by working with OEM and Regions
- Create solid clarity and cohesiveness from ambiguity as a part of the leadership team
- Utilize systems and solid processes to hold team members accountable
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong sales ability to identify and close OEM opportunities for our existing innovative product set.
- Extensive knowledge, experience and passion in digital marketing, technical markets, channel, equity product development/management, P & L background, competitive strategies
- Strong understanding of strategic and partnership selling techniques
- Willingness and track record of taking aggressive but intelligent business risks
- Demonstrated expertise and understanding of current and evolving digital environments
- Excellent negotiating, presentation and closing skills as well as strong follow-up abilities
- Flexible, team-focused and committed to both excellence and integrity in every aspect of work
- Analytic and agile thinker who can act swiftly and stay the course within changing landscapes to aggressively met goals
- Dynamic leader who takes action and consistently drives results
- Ability to work well both independently and as a part of multiple teams with a collaborative mindset
About Dominion Dealer Solutions
Dominion Dealer Solutions (www.drivedominion.com) helps car dealers attract, retain, and service customers for life. Dominion’s Progressive Retail Solutions include customer relationship (CRM) and dealer management systems (DMS) with intelligence from the Microsoft Dynamics platform. Dominion’s Progressive Retail Solutions also feature lead management and equity mining technology, inventory management, social media and reputation management solutions.
Dominion Enterprises (DE) is a leading digital marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple business verticals. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate leads, and manage customer relationships through our Homes.com, Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1, Travel Media and Franchise and Business Opportunity divisions. Our B2C web and mobile applications include Homes.com, HotelCoupons.com, FranchiseOpportunities.com, FranchiseGator.com, Franchise.com, and BusinessBroker.net.
About 2,000 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, VA home office and in offices across the U.S.A Our employees will tell you about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.