Reputation Management Product Analyst
Reputation Management Product Analyst- (Maitland)
We have an opportunity for a motivated, professional Reputation Analyst in our office in Maitland, FL. We take the development of our staff very seriously, and our progressive culture encourages our team members to achieve excellence in a B2B environment, with training and growth opportunities. For more than 30 years, Travel Media Group has partnered with hoteliers throughout the continental U.S. to ensure they fill hotel rooms while saving travelers money.
The primary responsibility of the Reputation Analyst is to develop and maintain client accounts by providing insight, analysis and timely personalized responses to online reviews for various hotel properties. The candidate will be responsible for reviewing and analyzing all clients’ online reviews through a proprietary software platform while creating unique responses to reviews and working with a network of contract writers on a monthly basis. The Reputation Analyst will also be responsible for collecting and analyzing online data reports to build case studies and industry whitepapers. This position will also initiate and/or implement corrective action as needed in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
The responsibilities of the Reputation Analyst include:
- Manage the day-to-day review monitoring and responses for our hotel clients
- Engage in weekly and monthly team activities and meetings
- Problem-solve and trouble-shoot, to best resolve client issues and address needs
- Provide timely and accurate analysis and reporting
- Compiling and analyzing industry and geographical data to write clear and persuasive copy for industry white papers and case studies
- Writing and posting response content on behalf of various brands while adhering to their brand standards and image
- Build relationships with customers
- Respond to feedback in a timely manner
- Audit accounts and various admin tasks
- Work seamlessly with other departments to better serve our clients and prospects
- Maintain timely and accurate communication (both verbal and written) with clients in order to develop, maintain, and solidify relationships.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding and knowledge of all Travel Media Group product offerings
- Maintain accurate notes and client information in Salesforce.com
- Assist in retention and collections as needed
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
- 1 -2 years experience in client support relations
- Strong background in copywriting and content creation
- Passionate about working with clients and delivering on the promise of an excellent client experience.
- Passionate about technology and social media
- Bachelor's degree preferred with English, Journalism, Advertising/Public Relations, Marketing, or Communications focus
- Customer service and sales is strongly preferred
- Experience in the hotel industry is a plus
- Must be organized, able to multi-task, demonstrate superior attention to detail and adhere to deadlines
- Must be self-directed, self-motivated and focused on results
- Must be skilled in use of standard office communication technology (email, voicemail, Internet, etc.)
- Must exhibit a positive, cooperative and friendly attitude, especially under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written)
- Must have proven ability to communicate and interact effectively with internal and external customers
- Excellent medical and dental coverage
- Competitive Vacation and Sick Leave
- Eight paid holidays
Dominion Enterprises (DE) is a leading digital marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple business verticals. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate leads, and manage customer relationships through our Homes.com, Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1, Travel Media and Franchise and Business Opportunity divisions. Our B2C web and mobile applications include Homes.com, HotelCoupons.com, FranchiseOpportunities.com, FranchiseGator.com, Franchise.com, and BusinessBroker.net.
About 2,000 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, VA home office and in offices across the U.S.Â Our employees will tell you about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.