DataOne Software, a division of Dominion Enterprises, is hiring a Salesforce Admin based in our Beverly, MA office and will be a critical role in helping grow and scale our customer-facing organization. The Salesforce Admin will be focused on building out our sales technology platform to improve sales productivity.
- Serve as primary system administrator for Salesforce environment and other sales tools integrated with Salesforce
- Troubleshoot any user issues
- Develop training and assist in on-boarding of new hires
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Execute on sales technology roadmap and strategy
- Monitor data for compliance and accuracy
- Other duties as determined by management
- Bachelors Degree
- At least 2 years of experience as a Salesforce Certified Admin
- Intense passion and focus on helping drive sales success
- Proactive in identifying potential problems and solving them
- Must be a collaborative team player
- Organized and able to prioritize competing tasks and deliverables
- Strong project management and data management skills
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to independently own day to day tasks with minimal oversight or supervision
- Experience in a high-tech or complex product business (such as SaaS/software or Data)
- Experience with various data and system integrations
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications
- Experience with Google and Microsoft Suites
Dominion Enterprises (DE) is a leading digital marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple business verticals. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate leads, and manage customer relationships through our Homes.com, Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1, Travel Media and Franchise and Business Opportunity divisions. Our B2C web and mobile applications include Homes.com, HotelCoupons.com, FranchiseOpportunities.com, FranchiseGator.com, Franchise.com, and BusinessBroker.net.
About 2,000 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, VA home office and in offices across the U.S.Â Our employees will tell you about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.