Strategic Sales Representative - North America - Automotive Verticals
Strategic Sales Representative "Hunter" - North America - Automotive Verticals
Highly successful boutique size "entrepreneurial" company providing "client custom" VIN based data solutions across the automotive industry - remote from home w/ travel
Hunter sales position tasked with selling new business through identifying, qualifying, presenting, and closing data license prospects across the US and Canada. You will target companies in assigned verticals targeting medium to large opportunities. Your industry contacts, knowledge and existing relationships with key industry players will benefit greatly.
Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to manage competing priorities are essential to success in this role.
Think: Flexible – Adaptable - Trainable
**Note: This role is 100% remote.
- Exceed goals by Identifying automotive data prospects within assigned verticals, researching and evaluating viability, and moving through the sales cycle.
- Grow revenue through a combination of generating new leads from your existing professional network, processing inbound leads, revitalizing cold leads, and resurrecting lost opportunities.
- Use your knowledge of the industry to coordinate with the marketing team to develop outreach and awareness campaigns to promote your targeted verticals.
- At least 8 years of experience in B2B Sales directly related to the automotive industry (i.e., auction, dealer service provider, finance/warranty, fleet management, insurance, OEM, parts/service, automotive portal, marketing).
- Evidence of success in a solution-selling (non-product driven) environment where the quote is based on factors related to the use case and not the products themselves.
- Must be intellectually curious about various segments of the automotive industry and genuinely care about the success of our prospects and clients.
- Highly developed sales skills and instincts; understanding and proficiency in working within a sales process; methodical approach
- Highly developed pipeline management skills
- Ability to quickly understand and interpret use cases for a highly technical product and communicate that use case succinctly to internal customers
- Ability to communication in a manner that is clear, concise, and professional
- Technically savvy
- Experience in software, technology, or data sales; experience in the automotive or related industry preferred
- Team player capable of building trust with both prospective customers and internal teams
- Accountable to timelines and deliverables
- Experience with Salesforce.com
DataOne (https://www.dataonesoftware.com/) is a provider of automotive data to companies who rely on quality VIN-specific information to drive their business and decision-making. Examples are OEMs, dealer service providers, dealer groups, insurance companies, portals, vehicle valuation tools, auctions, inventory management systems, dealer management systems, transportation companies, and parts & service companies.