Automotive Dealer Photographer / Inspector
Dealer Specialties is looking for a highly-motivated, independent and customer-focused Automotive Dealer Photographer/ Inspector to join our growing team!
- Company Vehicle, Gas card
- All equipment provided
- 401k Plan company matches up to the 1st 4%
- Full medical , dental & vision
- Vacation / Sick time
We are adding individuals to our team that believes in getting paid for work done. A highly motivated self-starter that enjoys solving problems, has a passion for providing outstanding customer service, and the desire to make a difference. You have the ability to build relationships with all types of personalities, and you pay attention to the smallest of details. We give the online shopper what they are looking for. Our customers are automobile dealerships who rely on us to collect and distribute their vehicle inventory information across the Internet.
Our Automotive Dealer Photographer visit dealerships daily on assigned routes within your local market to collect vehicle data and take high-quality photographs of each dealer's inventory. The work you do impacts 100% of a dealer’s online shoppers. Your route would consist of existing dealership customers within your local market. This is not a hunter sales position. We want people who will show up and provide exceptional customer service and attention to detail.
We will train the right individual who possesses the desired qualifications.
Automotive Dealer Photographer essential functions:
- Our Automotive Dealer Photographers enter vehicle information on the vehicle’s options and equipment, into a company-supplied laptop, take high-quality digital photographs with a company-supplied camera, print marketing materials, and then move to the next vehicle to repeat the process
- Communicate with dealership management daily regarding which vehicles need to be photographed
- Upload data and photographs collected to the home office for distribution via proprietary software
- Some product up-selling and new business prospecting in some areas is encouraged
- Action-oriented, customer focus, interpersonal savvy, comfort around management, integrity, and trust, priority setting, problem-solving, time management, listening, and organizing
- Other strengths include customer service skills, detail-oriented/precise, eye for automotive photography, enjoy working outdoors, and work independently on your own, motivating yourself to get the job done in an excellent manner at all times
- A solid base of general automotive knowledge
- Route Sales or Field Service experience preferred
- Most of your day will be outdoors, photographing as many as 25 to 40 cars per day, with several pictures per vehicle
Vehicle Inspector with automotive knowledge who will support our dealership clients and provide outstanding, credible, and meticulous customer service. As a part of our exceptional team, the following are some of the most critical duties:
- Conduct inspections of vehicles at dealerships, auctions, and off-lease, to detect damage and missing parts.
- Prepare and submit a report of vehicle condition, repair/replacement cost estimates, and related documentation.
- Help the sales team up-sell services and products
- Interface regularly with our dealers to develop and ensure client satisfaction and build strong relationships.
- Travel to dealerships to inspect and conduct condition reports.
- Take multiple, overall, and damage photos, match them to a vehicle, and download them to the image server utilizing a smartphone.
- Report to the Market Manager and a team of account managers/inspectors
Automotive Dealer Photographer/Inspector requirements:
- Enjoy working outside at least 85% of the time
- Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and auto insurance
- Clean driving record and background
- Must be vaccinated for Covid-19
- Ability to identify vehicle makes, models and features
- Strong computer and digital camera skills (able to upload, download, attach files; minor equipment troubleshooting; basic Office suite knowledge)
- Available to work Saturdays when needed
Automotive Dealer Photographer benefits:
- Rewarding pay
- Paid vacations
- Great benefits (401K, Insurance, Paid Holidays)
We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k).
Dealer Specialties/Dealer Solutions, a subsidiary of Dominion Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Dominion is a drug-testing employer. visit our website at www.dealerspcecialties.com
About Dealer Specialties:
Who are we? Dealer Specialties - A Digital Marketing and Inventory Specialist Company! We are changing the way people shop for vehicles online! As the oldest and largest Automotive Inventory Photography company in the nation, our customers (automobile dealerships) rely on us to collect and distribute their vehicle inventory information across the Internet. We’re the best at what we do and we are growing!
About Dominion Enterprises
Dominion Enterprises (“DE”) is a leading digital marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple business verticals. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate leads, and manage customer relationships through our Homes.com, Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1, Travel Media and Franchise and Business Opportunity, divisions. Our B2C web and mobile applications include Homes.com, HotelCoupons.com, FranchiseOpportunities.com, FranchiseGator.com, Franchise.com, and BusinessBroker.net. About 2,000 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, VA home office and in offices across the U.S., Our employees will tell you about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.