Regional Sales Manager (Territory: CO UT WY NE KS)
100% Sales Hunter - Auto Dealer Digital Solutions - Data/Equity Mining
Must reside in the territory. This is a remote position.
Join the Dealer Solutions Sales Team as a Regional Sales Manager representing ACTIVATOR (https://www.drivedominion.com), the auto industry's most current machine-learning based digital marketing solution! Leverage your drive and experience alongside equally talented colleagues to introduce ACTIVATOR to dealerships throughout the region. Sound like a match? Then Dominion Dealer Solutions may be the path for your career.
We are looking for sales leaders and sales professionals with a background in automotive and a track record of selling complex solutions around digital and equity mining products as well as experience working at and selling into groups of all sizes and makes, OEMs and industry partners. Ideally, we are looking for a candidate with proven experience taking new products to market and with a comfort level in evangelizing and educating. Experience with digital managed marketing, parts and accessories and equity mining a plus.We are looking for the following attributes:
A Commitment to Win – a demonstrated track record of consistently achieving both, personal and professional goals. You need to be comfortable being uncomfortable.
- A Critical thinker – the ability to find and fuse information; apply business logic to simple and complex problems and quickly analyze information to provide a recommendation. You need to know how to teach, tailor and take control of the sales process.
- Coachable – you possess a balance of competitiveness, empathy, and self-awareness to acknowledge strengths and weaknesses and can adjust on the fly to make changes, even when uncomfortable. You value and welcome feedback and iteration.
- Intellectual Curiosity – a deep-rooted desire to learn, to understand and ask thoughtful questions. You are by nature someone who balances stability and the need to challenge the status quo. You are innately learning.
We are passionate about transforming the automotive sales and marketing and are on a mission to help dealerships align their sales and marketing to line up with how people research and make buying decisions. We are looking for people who can answer yes to the following:
- You have excellent time management and organizational skills
- You are an excellent listener who understands the value of asking effective follow-on questions
- You love to tell compelling stories which provide unique and valuable perspectives about a prospect’s business
- You have experience as player-coach leading prospects through a customer-centric or challenger sales approach and are comfortable with creating constructive tension.
- You have a track record of closing deals in hyper-competitive environments
- You have previously sold complex solutions with multiple products and/or services into OEMs, top 100 groups or alongside industry partners.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of quota carrying and closing experience with a consistent track record of success (i.e. Proven record of consistently delivering on numbers, President's Club or similar performance awards, top 20% of teams for multiple years)
- Strong familiarity with the automotive landscape, particularly small to large groups and regional OEM structure
- Proven history of selling complex solutions or products (digital, equity, parts and accessories, managed marketing services, etc) to automotive groups and OEMs in a hyper-competitive environment where evangelism was required, solution vs. transactional sales
- Able to introduce new go-to-market development strategies and tactics to support rapid scale and growth
- Able to travel up to 80% within your assigned territory and open to overnight travel as necessary
- History of positive coordination with Customer Success teams
- Willingness to get hands dirty with the day-to-day aspects of sales: improving the appropriate sales aids (presentation decks, datasheets, premium content, etc), designing outbound sales tactics and process, ensuring accountability and performance both as an individual contributor and for future team growth, structuring internal company processes
- Able to create, document and deploy a repeatable process the increases revenue per named account as well as driving net new business with named accounts Data-driven and results-oriented
- A team player that partners with other teams and creates synergies that benefit the entire organization
- Understanding of sales methodologies, SPIN, Customer-Centric Selling or Challenger Sale a plus
- Deep knowledge of marketing automation and BI tools
About Dominion Dealer Solutions (www.drivedominion.com)
The team that builds, deploys, and supports dealers at Dominion Dealer Solutions has one mission: to make dealers’ lives better. We strive to provide excellent products that empower dealers with the right solutions for their business challenges. As the digital environment changes, we are on the forefront, providing dealers with the best options for their businesses.
Dominion’s web-based customer relationship management (CRM) and dealer management system (DMS) solutions give car dealers a unique way to realize business efficiencies and productivity gains, unlike other software. Dealers can also enhance their business development and inventory effectiveness with Dominion’s extensive technology and service solutions. From digital advertising to reputation and social media management; and from data mining to inventory merchandising, Dominion’s automotive software offerings help over 10,000 dealers solve their marketing and business management challenges.
In addition, Dominion’s commitment to excellence extends to customer support and training. With options ranging from in-person training to recorded webinars, dealership staff can find the learning tools appropriate to their needs. Our Support department caters to dealers’ technical and software needs and usage questions – and is available via phone and email.