Customer Field Service Rep- Entry Level (Loganville)
Dealer Specialties - A Digital Marketing and Inventory Specialist Company -We are changing the way people shop for vehicles online! We are the oldest and largest Automotive Inventory Photography company in the nation. We’re the best at what we do and we are growing!
We are adding individuals to our team that believe in getting paid for work done. We are looking for highly motivated self starters and problem solvers, who has the desire to make a difference. We believe in providing outstanding service to our customers. We give the online shopper what they are looking for. Our customers are automobile dealerships who rely on us to collect and distribute their vehicle inventory information across the Internet.
Our field service technicians visit dealerships daily on assigned routes to collect vehicle data and take high-quality photographs of each dealer's inventory. The work you do impacts100% of a dealer’s online shoppers. Your route would consist of existing dealership customers within your local market. This is not a hunter sales position. We want people who will show up and provide exceptional customer service and attention to detail. The ability to build relationships with all sorts of personalities quickly is an absolute must. The field service technician position is paid commission on the number of vehicles you photograph, so the harder you work the more you make.
We will train the right individual who possesses the desired qualifications.
Field Service Technician essential functions:
- Our Field Service Reps enter vehicle information on the vehicle’s options and equipment, into a company-supplied laptop, take high quality digital photographs with a company-supplied camera, print marketing materials, and then move to the next vehicle to repeat the process
- Communicate with dealership management daily regarding which vehicles need to be photographed
- Upload data and photographs collected to the home office for distribution via proprietary software
- Some product up-selling and new business prospecting in some areas is encouraged
- Action oriented, customer focus, interpersonal savvy, comfort around management, integrity and trust, priority setting, problem solving, time management, listening, and organizing
- Other strengths include customer service skills, detail oriented/precise, eye for automotive photography, enjoy working outdoors, and work independently on your own, motivating yourself to get the job done in an excellent manner at all times
- Solid base of general automotive knowledge
- Route Sales or Field Service experience preferred
- Most of your day will be outdoors, photographing as many as 20 to 40 cars per day, with several pictures per vehicle
Field Service Technician requirements:
- Enjoy working outside at least 85% of the time
- Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and auto insurance
- Clean driving record and background
- Ability to identify vehicle makes, models and features
- Strong computer and digital camera skills (able to upload, download, attach files; minor equipment troubleshooting; basic Office suite knowledge)
- Available to work Saturdays when needed
Field Service Technician benefits:
- Rewarding pay
- Paid vacations
- Great benefits (401K, Insurance, Paid Holidays)
We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k).
Dealer Specialties/Dealer Solutions, a subsidiary of Dominion Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Dominion is a drug-testing employer. visit our website at www.drivedominion.com
About Dealer Specialties:
Dominion Inventory Manager, delivered by Dominion Dealer Specialties, was introduced to dealerships 25 years ago. Today, Dominion’s robust suite of Inventory products and services enable auto dealers to take complete control of their inventory, from photo and data collection, window labels, video, and online merchandising, to inventory pricing, and sourcing. Today’s automotive dealerships enjoy complete inventory management with Dealer Specialties. http://www.drivedominion.com/
About Dominion Enterprises
Dominion Enterprises (“DE”) is a leading digital marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple business verticals. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate leads, and manage customer relationships through our Homes.com, Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1, Travel Media and Franchise and Business Opportunity, divisions. Our B2C web and mobile applications include Homes.com, HotelCoupons.com, FranchiseOpportunities.com, FranchiseGator.com, Franchise.com, and BusinessBroker.net. About 2,000 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, VA home office and in offices across the U.S., Our employees will tell you about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.