Deployment Specialist (Remote)
Are you looking for a position where you can learn and grow? Do you enjoy being part of a team that prepares the customer for success? Are you ready to join a team that is growing and facing daily challenges together? If so, then read on to learn more about our Dominion DMS Deployment Technician role - a position that is an integral part of providing our automotive customers a smooth transition to our software.
Here at Dominion VUE, we pride ourselves in offering the Automotive Industry the very first Microsoft-based, cloud-native Dealership Management Software (DMS) solution, while also providing superior customer service to ensure every dealership’s success. Join the team in partnering with customers to bring modern solutions to an ever-changing, fast-paced industry.
As a Deployment Technician, what might you do during your typical work day?
● Manual entry and confirmation of dealership information
● Completion of set-up and conversion tasks for each dealership
● Proactively identify errors and work with others to resolve
● Provide support to existing customers on requests/issues, accurately documenting all information
Is this challenge for you? The answer is YES if you...
● Pride yourself on impeccable attention to detail
● Have a strong desire to learn new things
● Enjoy problem solving
● Excel in a team/collaborative environment
● Are familiar with the fundamental capabilities, principles, and common terminology of software,
information systems, technology devices, computerized content, data, and hardware
● Like to stay updated on latest IT trends and new technologies
● Enjoy working with data and field mapping and understand the basics of relational databases
● Maintain a professional demeanor in dealing with others
If your experience includes any of these items, consider it “icing on the cake!”...
● Prior CRM or DMS experience
● Understanding of dealership structures and environments
● Experience with SQL database tables
● Basic project management skills
● Associates or bachelor's degree in a related field or have gained the equivalent knowledge through previous on the job experience
Dominion VUE might be the company for you if you...
● Desire to be part of something new, challenging and leading-edge
● Want to work for an up-and-coming automotive software company that continuously strives towards new ideas and technologies
● Want to gain experience like no other company can offer: Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Finance, and Customer Relationship Management.
● Like working with great people within a fast-paced environment
● Enjoy great benefits, such as a comprehensive Health and Wellness Program, 401K, telecommuting opportunities, casual office dress code, and ample sick and vacation time
Dominion Enterprises (DE) is a leading digital marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple business verticals. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate leads, and manage customer relationships through our Homes.com, Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1, Travel Media and Franchise and Business Opportunity divisions. Our B2C web and mobile applications include Homes.com, HotelCoupons.com, FranchiseOpportunities.com, FranchiseGator.com, Franchise.com, and BusinessBroker.net.
About 2,000 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, VA home office and in offices across the U.S.Â Our employees will tell you about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.