Automotive Product Manager - DMS Experience
We are recruiting a talented, highly motivated and results-driven Dealer Management System Product Manager to contribute to the growth of a new cloud based DMS at Dominion Dealer Solutions in Monroe, OH. In this role you will apply analytic rigor to support strategic initiatives, product development, business operations, and KPI reporting. This is an ideal role for someone who is a self-starter with excellent automotive retail experience, deep knowledge of the DMS, and strong technical skills. The right candidate will become a lead manager of the product roadmap.
About The Role:
- Leverage feedback from industry to identify growth and optimization opportunities for our business and product
- Craft technical requirements to drive product development with minimal rework
- Help create and maintain the product roadmap
- Partner with Product, Sales, and Customer Success teams to support product enhancements, new product development, and process improvement
- Become a product expert at the code level to act as a liaison between development and all other functional teams.
- 2+ years of experience using a Dealer Management System in an automotive dealership or helping develop an automotive DMS solution.
- Experience working with large quantities of data from various sources and translating them into business requirements and then technical requirements for development.
- Experience working in software development environment leveraging enterprise development priority tool such as Visual Studio.
- Deep understanding of the fundamental building blocks of the DMS especially Parts and Service, Sales and F&I, and dealership Accounting.
Dominion Enterprises (DE) is a leading digital marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple business verticals. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate leads, and manage customer relationships through our Homes.com, Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1, Travel Media and Franchise and Business Opportunity divisions. Our B2C web and mobile applications include Homes.com, HotelCoupons.com, FranchiseOpportunities.com, FranchiseGator.com, Franchise.com, and BusinessBroker.net. About 2,000 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, VA home office and in offices across the U.S.A. Our employees will tell you about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.