Graphic Designer (Remote)
Major US City (Boston, NYC, DC, Atlanta, Charlotte, Indianapolis, Chicago, Miami)
WHY YOU WILL LOVE US
Activator Dealer Solutions (Dominion Enterprises & Dominion Dealer Solutions) is looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to join our team as we reshape the automotive industry with the first truly automated multi-channel marketing automation platform. Built on the back of over a decade of equity mining experience and success, Activator leverages extensive auto industry and marketing expertise to deliver the right message to the right target audience through the right channel, helping our dealer customers drive consumers into the dealership.
This is a pivotal moment in our company history as we are defining the next evolution of our product offerings. We seek someone who is excited about shaping the future of automotive, yet still wants the security of being backed by a large organization with the resources to help us succeed.
WHY WE WILL LOVE YOU
The Graphic Designer will be able to take a marketing campaign from initial concept to execution. This role will be responsible for creating marketing campaigns across email, print, and social media, which will then be implemented across the marketing journeys we have built for our dealership customers.
You love solving problems using your creativity and your skills because you are motivated by making the marketing materials more attractive but you are also focused on improving the user experience, creating brand consistency and getting results.
Other requirements include excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail, and being comfortable with constant change. Strong organizational skills are a must, as prioritizing multiple tasks will be a daily occurrence in this role.
ATTRIBUTES WE LOOK FOR
- A Commitment to Win – a demonstrated track record of consistently achieving both personal and professional goals. You need to be comfortable being uncomfortable.
- A Critical Thinker – the ability to find and fuse information; apply business logic to simple and complex problems, and quickly analyze information to provide a recommendation. You need to know how to make and present reasoned judgments that are logical and well thought out.
- Coachable – a balance of competitiveness and empathy; self-awareness to acknowledge your strengths and weaknesses; and the ability to adjust "on-the-fly" to make changes, even when uncomfortable. You need to value and welcome feedback and iteration.
- Intellectual Curiosity – a deep-rooted desire to learn, understand, and ask thoughtful questions. You are by nature someone who balances stability and the need to challenge the status quo. You innately learn.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop and design emails, direct mail pieces, and social media ads using marketing best practices.
- Produce and implement intuitive, functional web-based assets using HTML5/CSS3 to accomplish conversion goals.
- Provide informed recommendations for design and layout, behavior and functionality of the marketing pieces through general knowledge of UI best practices.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Coordinator team to develop compelling and highly-targeted marketing campaigns.
- Ensure continuity of branding standards as it pertains to OEM and dealership guidelines.
- As a successful Graphic Designer you understand what it means to be a motivated self-starter in a start-up environment. You are highly collaborative by nature and you love drawing on your past experiences and the idea of building something the right way from scratch.
- You will be able to balance the flexibility of the business needs with the specific compliance requirements that exist with OEMs and dealer customers.
- This is a highly visible, collaborative position with high expectations built around key milestones to bring this platform to market and scale up quickly.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 2+ years graphic design experience.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms and email marketing services.
- Proficiency with Salesforce.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Analytical thinker beyond graphic design.
- Focused on attention to detail and the ability to follow instructions.
- An inquisitive nature that asks ‘why.’
- Proficient with asset management and governance.
- Exceptional problem solving, time management, and project management skills
- Experience working cross-functionally with business and technical teams in a matrixed environment
- Self-directed and motivated with the ability to take charge without waiting to be told what to do
- Proficiency with Marketing Cloud
- Proficiency with AMPScript
- Proficiency with dynamic publishing tools such as XMPie, Pageflex and/or FusionPro
- Experience with the efficiency needs of prepress in the print environment.
Dominion Enterprises (DE) is a leading digital marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple business verticals. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate leads, and manage customer relationships through our Homes.com, Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1, Travel Media and Franchise and Business Opportunity divisions. Our B2C web and mobile applications include Homes.com, HotelCoupons.com, FranchiseOpportunities.com, FranchiseGator.com, Franchise.com, and BusinessBroker.net.
About 2,000 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, VA home office and in offices across the U.S.Â Our employees will tell you about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.