Automotive Field Rep
We are Dealer Specialties / Dominion Dealer Solutions and we are changing the way people shop for vehicles online!
We are adding individuals to our team that believes what we believe and that’s giving the online shopper what they are looking for. Our customers are automobile dealerships who rely on us to collect and distribute their vehicle inventory information across the Internet. Our field service technicians visit dealerships daily on assigned routes to collect vehicle data and take high-quality photographs of each dealer's inventory. The work you do impacts100% of a dealer’s online shoppers. The ability to build relationships with all sorts of personalities quickly is an absolute must. The field service technician position is paid commission on the number of vehicles you photograph, so the harder you work the more you make.
Field Service Technician essential functions:
- Service designated route as designed
- Take high-quality photographs of dealer’s inventory
- Collect standard features and options of each vehicle
- Communicate with dealership management daily regarding which vehicles are photographed and online
- Upload data and photographs collected to the home office for distribution via proprietary software
- Some product upselling and new business prospecting in some areas
Field Service Technician requirements:
- Enjoy working outside at least 85% of the time
- Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and auto insurance
- Clean driving record and background
- Ability to identify vehicle makes, models and features
- Computer savvy and technical problem-solving skills is a plus
- Available to work Saturdays when needed
Field Service Technician benefits:
- Rewarding pay
- Paid vacations
- Great benefits (401K, Insurance, Paid Holidays)
We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k).
About Dealer Specialties:
Dominion Inventory Manager, delivered by Dominion Dealer Specialties, was introduced to dealerships 25 years ago. Today, Dominion’s robust suite of Inventory products and services enable auto dealers to take complete control of their inventory, from photo and data collection, window labels, video, and online merchandising, to inventory pricing, and sourcing. Today’s automotive dealerships enjoy complete inventory management with Dealer Specialties. http://www.drivedominion.com/inventory/
Dominion Enterprises (“DE”) is a leading digital marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple business verticals. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate leads, and manage customer relationships through our Homes.com, Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1, Travel Media and Franchise and Business Opportunity, divisions. Our B2C web and mobile applications include Homes.com, HotelCoupons.com, FranchiseOpportunities.com, FranchiseGator.com, Franchise.com, and BusinessBroker.net. About 2,000 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, VA home office and in offices across the U.S., Our employees will tell you about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.