Customer Advocate - DMS Software (Remote)
Do you excel at building relationships with customers and providing them the support they need to be successful? Are you a quick learner who can adapt to a fast-paced environment? If so, then read on to learn more about our Dominion DMS Customer Advocate role - a field-based role that is integral to building and maintaining customer brand loyalty.
At Dominion VUE, we pride ourselves in offering the very first Microsoft-based, cloud-native Dealership Management Software (DMS) solution for the automotive industry, and superior customer service to ensure every dealership’s success. Join the team partnering with customers to bring modern solutions to an ever-changing, fast-paced industry.
As a Customer Advocate, what might you do in a typical week?
- Build and strengthen customer loyalty by finding solutions to customer needs
- Analyze customer issues, determine causes and initiate corrective actions – process improvement versus system change, training required, etc.
- Work with support to help document, uncover, resolve customer issues
- Visit dealerships to review and understand processes and apply solutions to reinforce the usage of the software
- De-escalate upset customers through active listening and positive reinforcement of customer/company relationship
- Suggest changes and better ways for current processes and/or programs
Is this challenge for you? The answer is YES if you...
- Have experience with DMS and dealership accounting, payroll, sales, fixed operations, and/or other closely related fields
- Have excellent communication and diplomacy skills that allow you to set client expectations and confidently act as a liaison to all company stakeholders, including senior leadership
- Can think on your feet and adjust to ever-changing situations with ease
- Feel confident you can problem-solve while remaining focused on the task at hand
- Possess strong public speaking skills, along with writing and communication skills
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Technology, Business, etc.)
- Look forward to traveling 50% of the time
If your experience includes any of these items, consider it “icing on the cake!”...
- Basic Project Management skills
- Managing an Office/Accounting Department, a Parts or Service Department, or a Sales and Leasing Department
- Advanced experience with software such as Zoom, Google Email and Drive, HubSpot
Dominion VUE might be the company for you if you…
- Strive to be part of something new, challenging and industry-leading
- Love to work for an up-and-coming automotive software company that appreciates new ideas and technologies
- Seek to gain experience like no other company can offer: supply chain management, finance, customer relationship management, and sales and marketing.
- Like working with great people in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy great benefits, like a comprehensive Health and Wellness Program, 401K, telecommuting opportunities, casual office dress code, and ample sick and vacation time
The Customer Advocate reports to the Director of DMS Client Services and has no direct reports.About DE
Dominion Enterprises (DE) is a leading digital marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple business verticals. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate leads, and manage customer relationships through our Homes.com, Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1, Travel Media and Franchise and Business Opportunity divisions. Our B2C web and mobile applications include Homes.com, HotelCoupons.com, FranchiseOpportunities.com, FranchiseGator.com, Franchise.com, and BusinessBroker.net.
About 2,000 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, VA home office and in offices across the U.S.Â Our employees will tell you about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.