Director Marketing - lead generation and performance marketing
Director of Digital Marketing - Online Lead Generation
Expertise in digital lead generation - paid search - Google "compatible" strategies
Franchise Gator (https://www.franchisegator.com/), a leading franchise and business-for-sale lead generation company, is seeking a Director of Digital Marketing. The position is based in Roswell, GA.
The successful candidate will possess strong skills in digital marketing with special emphasis on lead generation through search engine marketing (SEM), E-mail marketing, and social media. The position requires an excellent attention to detail, strong multi-tasking skills, and outstanding analytical skills. The position is full-time and provides a competitive benefits package including 401K with company match, health and dental insurance, flexible spending account, and paid time off.
- Strong background and track record in Search Engine Marketing with the ability to manage both search, remarketing, and display campaigns within the Google & Bing platforms.
- Specific focus on lead acquisition, with meticulous budget management.
- Manage all aspects of our E-Mail Marketing efforts including managing, growing and maintaining a healthy newsletter subscriber list, crafting compelling and successful E-mail campaigns both for our clients and our company
- Create, execute, and direct marketing programs, advertising campaigns and production of online advertising for our clients.
- Ability to setup Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics event and goal tracking as well as proper tracking and tagging of all SEM marketing efforts in order to accurately measure ROI.
- Be well-versed in Social Media channels for a lead generation channel, as well as a way to expand marketing reach and drive more organic traffic to our websites and improve user engagement.
- Identify and secure additional partnerships and channels for lead generation.
- Think creatively and present ideas on advertising campaigns, promotional campaigns, etc. and implement A/B testing to optimize marketing efforts.
- Analyze and summarize data and be able to make insightful decisions that improve our return on marketing dollars spent.
- Evaluate and prepare detailed analysis and reporting on traffic and ROI associated with marketing campaigns.
- Create marketing materials to assist sales staff, including trade show materials such as handouts and other promotional items, and B2B email campaigns targeting current customers and/ or prospective customers
Education, Experience, Skills Required
- Minimum 5 years experience in digital marketing with emphasis on Search Engine Marketing, E-Mail, and Social Media.
- Track record of success and deep experience and knowledge of search engine marketing with emphasis on lead generation through Google, Bing, Facebook and Instagram. Additional knowledge and experience in other platforms a plus.
- Deep experience and knowledge in E-Mail Marketing -- both the technical aspects as well as the creative and UI aspects.
- Successful experience managing and coaching employees a plus, as the opportunity to build a staff may arise.
- Strong ability to analyze data and make informed decisions that will lead to improved performance.
- Strong evidence of project and task management experience.
- High level of initiative and problem-solving ability.
- Must be organized, detail oriented, and be able to multi-task successfully.
- Evidence of extensive experience with online lead generation required.
- Minimum 4-year college degree.
About Franchise Gator:
Gator has been around since 2002 and our only business is helping you find your business. We offer one of the largest directories of Franchise and Business Opportunities on the internet. We work with the big guys you've heard of and the new guys that everyone will be talking about soon, making Gator your one-stop-shop for business ownership information and research. We also have hundreds of articles about franchising to help educate you on buying a business.
Dominion Enterprises (DE) is a leading digital marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple business verticals. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate leads, and manage customer relationships through our Homes.com, Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1, Travel Media and Franchise and Business Opportunity divisions. Our B2C web and mobile applications include Homes.com, HotelCoupons.com, FranchiseOpportunities.com, FranchiseGator.com, Franchise.com, and BusinessBroker.net.
About 2,000 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, VA home office and in offices across the U.S.Â Our employees will tell you about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.