Vehicle Inspector and Photographer
Dealer Specialties is looking for a Vehicle Inspector to join our dynamic team. We offer a desirable work environment that allows you to work independently. We are looking for someone who has great time-management, communication, and enjoys working outdoors.
This is a field based, route position. If you have professional experience in the automotive inspection business; or as a lot porter; auto detailer; car washer; service writer; or as a vehicle inspector then this position is for you.
In this role you will complete non- mechanical vehicle inspections, capture photos/videos for dealership websites, and print buyer’s guides for vehicle windows.
- This is a temp-to-hire role that offers an hourly rate of approximately $16 - $18 / hour or 100% commission. Compensation factors include route/market, experience, etc.
- Regular, full-time employees are eligible for additional benefits to include medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account; 401k, matching up to 4% fully vested on day one of employment; paid vacation, company holidays and sick leave; corporate discount opportunities.
- Mileage reimbursement or company vehicle, laptop, digital camera, and printer are provided.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to drive a manual transmission
- Ability to work outside on your feet in various weather conditions
- Pre-employment requirements include: background check, drug test and motor vehicle records check.
We are hiring for Vehicle Inspectors in the local area. This is a route position that will require travel to multiple locations within that area.
- Competitive pay & flexible work schedule
- Bi-Weekly paychecks
- On-the-job training to help you succeed.
- No late evenings and no Sundays
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plans*
About Dealer Specialties:
Since 1989, Dealer Specialties® has helped automobile dealerships across America overcome the challenges of inventory management. Dealer Specialties is a subsidiary to Dominion Enterprises. Our company offers stability, innovation, and partnership for success.
Dominion Enterprises is a privately held digital marketing, data services, and software services conglomerate offering client solutions through specific business units in several verticals including automotive, hospitality, franchise, real estate, advertising, and powersports.Â Our customers rely on our B2B products and services through Data One Software, DMS Vue, Activator, Dealer Specialties, Cross Sell, Alliant, DX1, Travel Media Group and Franchise Ventures business units. Headquartered in Norfolk, Virginia, approximately 1,000 employees work nationwide. We are proud of the collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environments, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and comprehensive benefits package which includes a generous 401(k) plan. DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.