ETL Developer II
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB:
Dominion VUE is seeking an SSIS ETL/BI Developer that has expertise in analyzing the company's data needs and mapping data from a variety of original sources and targets. We are the Data Team at Dominion VUE. Join an exciting, dynamic and closely-interactive group of people. Following Agile methodology, we deliver BI and ETL solutions to our internal and external customers allowing data to be readily available.
Responsibilities and Job Descriptions
As an Experienced ETL Developer, your responsibilities will include:
- Analyze business needs and produce ETL and BI solutions using SSIS/SSRS/SQL technology stack.
- Develop new and maintain existing SSIS packages for extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL) of data. Data can be structured and unstructured coming from multiple types of sources.
- Clearly communicate your ideas both verbally and in writing to your peers.
- Work as a team as well as work independently with minimal supervision
- Production Support on a rotating basis.
- Occasional travel (once or twice a year) for training and collaboration may be required.
- Experience in developing, testing, and troubleshooting SSIS packages.
- Familiarity with writing SSRS/PowerBI reports.
- Design and develop SQL Server stored procedures and functions
- Investigate data issues and determine the root cause.
- Ability to quickly learn and master skills in new technologies.
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, teamwork, organization and communication skills
- Minimum of 2+ years experience working with designing testing and implementing ETL solutions using SSIS.
- Familiarity with Azure Database and PowerShell scripting, a plus.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or in a Design discipline or equivalent experience.
Dominion Enterprises (DE) is a leading digital marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple business verticals. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate leads, and manage customer relationships through our Homes.com, Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1, Travel Media and Franchise and Business Opportunity divisions. Our B2C web and mobile applications include Homes.com, HotelCoupons.com, FranchiseOpportunities.com, FranchiseGator.com, Franchise.com, and BusinessBroker.net.
About 2,000 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, VA home office and in offices across the U.S. Our employees will tell you about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.