National Broker Consultant - Southwest Region
Here at Homes.com, we assist real estate brokers in marketing themselves and their business via our website. It’s all about exposure! We help to increase incoming clients/customers to the broker by highlighting their properties/business online, which in turn leads to more revenue for the broker.
This is a business to business, outside sales position, selling to Real Estate Brokers, top real estate teams, and top real estate agents within an assigned territory. You will be responsible for creating new business while having the opportunity to sell additional product to your existing clients. The Major Metro Broker Consultants will be responsible for building our brand by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships. In addition they will be creating long-term value for our organization.
Have you won a Presidents Club Award 1 or more times at a company in the past? Then we are looking for you!
A successful candidate for this position is someone who sees themselves as a ‘Hunter’. Someone looking for a career opportunity, motivated to succeed, enthusiastic, and strong in sales and follow-up.
We care about our employees and we reward them for their hard work! We offer a competitive base salary, an aggressive commission structure, along with bonus plan opportunities.
This is the perfect job opportunity for someone who is looking to start a fresh, exhilarating career with a reputable, highly innovative organization. Are you self-motivated, goal oriented and a strategic thinker? Do you have a positive energy, patience, and are you a problem solver? If so, we look forward to meeting you!
Our Major Metro Broker Consultant position is full time and located in San Diego, Orange County or Phoenix. The territory will cover the Southwest.
Who is Homes.com…….And Why Us?
As one of the nation’s top online real estate destinations, Homes.com inspires consumers to dream big. From affordable houses to luxurious estates, condos, apartment rentals and more, Homes.com features close to 3 million homes for sale or for rent in a user-friendly format, making finding your next home easy. Visitors to the Homes.com blog will find a collection of rich information and posts on DIY projects, painting, organization tips and more, providing the ultimate resource for everything home related. From finding your first apartment to buying your first home, upgrading, downsizing and everything in between, Homes.com is an inspiring and engaging partner in every phase of the home buying or renting process. Visit Homes.com and download the Homes.com Mobile App, Rentals Mobile App, or Mortgage Calculator to assist in your home search. For home decor tips and more, check out Blog.Homes.com.
- Selling online marketing tools to Real Estate professionals.
- Seeking out business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the RE industry; researching and analyzing new business & sales options.
- Building clientele via prospecting over the phone and out in the field conducting presentations.
- Identifying the client’s needs, showing value of the product and guiding the client through the sales process.
- Understanding of how our technology works. The ability to know how the product will apply to the business needs.
Our Minimum Requirements:
- 3 years proven sales and negotiation experience.
- A capacity to learn about the Real Estate industry and how you could profit from it by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors.
- Able to communicate and establish customer relationships with all types of personalities.
- Meet our monthly sales quotas with a passion for making the sale.
- Well spoken. The ability to develop rapport quickly and build trust.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable with calling individuals who have not shown previous interest in our products. •Comfortable with Microsoft Office and standard office applications as well as navigating on the Internet. Will be conducting business from employee’s home office and out in the field within assigned territory.
- Energetic, eager, focused and competitive by nature.
Our Preferred Requirements (A plus, but not necessary):
- A Presidents Club Winner.
- Real Estate industry knowledge.
- Online Advertising knowledge.
- Working knowledge of SalesForce.
Skills: Prospecting, Presenting, Negotiating, Building Client Relationships, Strives for Excellence, Creativity, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Independence.
We Have Great Benefits!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, flexible spending account. Coverage starts on the first day of the following month, after 30 days of employment. •401k, matching up to 4%, after one year of employment. •8 paid company holidays. •Paid vacation and sick leave. •Corporate discount opportunities. •An ongoing training program.
Our Core Values That We Live By:
Homes.com is committed to a core set of values that shapes our business policies and defines how we interact with our customers and our employees. •Operate with integrity and maintain the highest standards of ethical business practices. •Create sustainable, long term growth and value. •Innovation and creativity are critical to success. •Produce highly effective products and services. •Hire, develop and create opportunities for our employees. •Encourage employees to maintain a culture that is based on mutual respect, trust, cooperation and individual responsibility. •Be a great company to work for and an extraordinary corporate citizen.