Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative Job Description:
Dominion Dealer Solutions improves dealers’ performance by developing advanced technologies including a complete CRM built with modern design and intuitive features. The CRM is built for the feature with advanced customer communication technology. Dealers nationwide purchase custom lead generation and digital marketing tools from Dominion
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Go the extra mile to engage customers while building relationships with customers
- Good time management skills to ensure assigned responsibilities are completed in an efficient manner.
- Good communication skills, able to effectively communicate to all levels of management and customers. Includes both internal and external customers.
- Strong Listening skills; gives full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions when appropriate.
- Grasps concepts quickly and has good
follow throughskills, adheres to work schedule and follows through on challenges as they arise
- Excellent self-motivation skills, maintains a feeling of pride in work, has
strongwork ethic and strives to achieve all goals
- High energy, friendly and engaging
- Proven customer support experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening, taking time to understand the points being made & asking questions when appropriate.
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- Demonstrated ability in using computer and
windowsPC applications which includes strongkeyboard and navigation skills and learning new computer programs
- Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts within our hours of operation.
- Keep up to date on Software/Hardware changes and upgrades as well as changes in departmental processes
- Stay current with all product certifications provided through the training department
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize, including the ability to navigate a computer while speaking on the telephone
- Ability to develop an understanding of our multiple products
- Knowing Google Mail and Google Suite is a plus.
- Accurately record customer records
- Preferred knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics, Zendesk, and Intercom
Customer service representative top skills & proficiencies:
- Customer Service
- Product Knowledge
- Quality Focus
- Documentation Skills
- Listening Skills
- Phone Skills
- Resolving Conflict
- Positive Attitude
- Attention to Detail
- People Oriented
- Problem Solving
- Organizational Skills
- Ability to Work Under Pressure
- Computer Skills