Director of Channel Development
Director of Channel Development | New Ventures | Join Us. Achieve. Be Recognized.
Dominion Domains, a division of Dominion Enterprises - Norfolk, Virginia
Dominion Domains is the Registry Operator for five Top Level Domains (TLDs) including .autos, .homes, .boats, .yachts and .motorcycles
View our website: dominion.domains
Consider Your Opportunity!
- Grow our sales channel by strategically on-boarding new registrars and pursuing new opportunities within the registrar channel.
- Increase revenue per registrar by nurturing current relationships, engaging them on a regular basis, and working with them to develop mutually beneficial programs and partnerships.
- Provide leadership, direction, and education to enable a high-performing channel.
- Identify, create, and cultivate additional channels to grow domain name volume and revenue.
- Utilize SalesForce for pipeline management and provide insights into opportunities expected close in the next 30/60/90 days.
- Work collaboratively across teams including registry operations, marketing, finance, and sales.
- Own and understand industry landscape and trends.
- Define and execute incentive programs that result in profitable revenue growth for Dominion Domains and our channel partners.
- Participate in and contribute to our business strategy process.
- Apply best practices in performance management and report on metrics.
- Attain personal and team quotas monthly.
- Enjoy what we offer, including base salary with an aggressive commission structure and no earnings cap; medical, dental, and vision (coverage starts on the first day of the following month after 30 days of employment); flexible spending account; 401(k) matching up to 4% after one year of employment; eight paid holidays; paid vacation and sick leave; corporate discount opportunities; and a comprehensive training program
- Dominion Enterprises has been recognized by Training Magazine as having one of the most successful Learning & Development programs in the world!
Contribute Your Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong working knowledge of the domain name industry with an eagerness to apply your knowledge and gain from it by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors.
- Be a self-starter who is focused on success.
- Drive success through registrars, domain investors, and other channels to grow domain name volume and revenue.
- Perform as a strategic thinker who puts plans into action and pivots as needed.
- Proven expertise with SalesForce.com or other CRM.
- Personal strengths and business competencies that include effective communications, drive for results, decision quality, priority setting, high energy, enthusiasm, competitive, positive, team builder, high level of professionalism at all times, integrity and trust.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and other standard applications.