Customer Service Dealership Services and Inspections
Looking for a full-time stable career, rewarding opportunities with a clear advancement potential for the right person. Great Wages, Mileage reimbursement and Full benefits after training program. You will find it all at Dealer Specialties. With an award-winning training program and fair and honest values, we are here to help you be successful and reach every milestone.
What you will do
As a Customer Service Representative and Automotive Inspector you will help drive the continued success of Dealer Specialties by providing reliable car inspections, great photos, videos and service.
- Complete a non-mechanical inspection of vehicles.
- No experience necessary, we will train.
- Take photographs and videos or Dealer vehicles, affix labels and guides to cars
- Invoice dealership for work performed
- Take photos of damage or condition of vehicles.
- Process inspections using company applications.
- Travel to Dealership locations to inspect assigned vehicles.
How you will succeed
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- You are friendly and ready to work as part of a customer-focused team.
- Have an eagerness to learn.
- Have full mobility and the ability to work with your hands above your head.
- Competitive pay & flexible work schedule
- Weekly paychecks.
- On-the-job training to help you succeed.
- No late evenings. No Holidays.
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plans*
Dominion Enterprises (DE) is a privately held digital marketing, data services, and software services conglomerate offering client solutions through specific business units in several verticals including automotive, hospitality, franchise, real estate, advertising, and powersports. Our customers rely on our B2B products and services through Data One Software, DMS Vue, Activator, Dealer Specialties, Cross Sell, Alliant, DX1, Travel Media Group and Franchise Ventures business units. Headquartered in Norfolk, Virginia, approximately 1,000 employees work nationwide. We are proud of the collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environments, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and comprehensive benefits package which includes a generous 401(k) plan. DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.