Sr. Software Developer - OEM/3rd Party Integration Experience
Dominion DMS is looking for Sr. Software Developers with experience with Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and Third Party integrations, specifically API development, to sit in our Mobile, AL office. Responsibilities will include working with a team of developers to deliver quality software (SaaS) for Automotive Dealerships.
- Senior Developer on OEM/Third Party integrations to a Microsoft stack cloud-based Dealer Management System (DMS)
- Define efficient API architecture to enhance scalability across 100+ integration partners and reduce rework
- Interpret technical specs from many sources
- Directly code APIs for integrations
Contribute Your Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 1+ years integrating with OEM and/or Automotive Software providers
- 5+ Years Experience in Software Development
- Experience with Visual Studio, ASP.Net MVC, C#, Microsoft SQL Server, Web Services
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience writing RESTful Web APIs
- Experience with JQWidgets
Dominion Enterprises (DE) is a leading digital marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple business verticals. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate leads, and manage customer relationships through our Homes.com, Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1, Travel Media and Franchise and Business Opportunity divisions. Our B2C web and mobile applications include Homes.com, HotelCoupons.com, FranchiseOpportunities.com, FranchiseGator.com, Franchise.com, and BusinessBroker.net. About 2,000 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, VA home office and in offices across the U.S.A. Our employees will tell you about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.