IT Support Analyst II
- Creates computer images utilizing Acronis True Image (or similar) Backup and Recovery applications.
- Installs, configures, and validates 3rd party intra-oral scan and design software, anti-virus software, Windows and Macintosh operating systems, MS Office, and proprietary in-house applications.
- Coordinates and performs software deployments and upgrades.
- Manages leased hardware including PC refresh on a regular basis.
- Manages printers including installing Network and Local printers, troubleshooting technical and mechanical issues, and replacing toner cartridges.
- Deploys computers throughout Company; performs set-up, cloning and imaging for quarterly leased terminated equipment as required.
- Supports users with fax machines including assisting in set-up, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Supports users with 3-Dimensional Imaging Scanners, both desktop and handheld devices, including deploying devices, set-up, configuring, and troubleshooting technical issues.
- Supports and deploys handheld touchpad devices including configuring and troubleshooting technical issues.
- Performs diagnostics on various devices utilizing 3rd party computer health diagnostic tools.
- Performs preventative maintenance services on a prescribed schedule.
- Responds to support tickets for applications and/or hardware issues.
- Identifies and resolves technical issues; performs tests as necessary to ensure proper functions.
- Reports problems and proposed solutions; chooses best solution and course of action.
- Develops “lessons-learned” and authors Knowledge Base articles.
- Utilizes 3rd party remote software such as VNC Client, RDP, Team Viewer, and Proxy Master to connect to customer desktops for remote support.
- Repairs computers as necessary.
- Communicates solutions to users in a clear, concise, and timely manner to ensure customer expectations are met or exceeded.
- Establishes and maintains strong working relationships with various Company departments and team members.
- May travel to Remote Labs to assist with moves and large scale system changes and/or rollouts.
- Performs other related duties and projects as business needs require at direction of management.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Formal education in Information Technology, a plus.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in Applications or IT Technical Support.
- Must have previous experience supporting enterprise applications.
Note to Current employees: Please apply through Employee Transfer Application to complete the transfer request form.