UX/UI Designer (ALL OPENINGS)
Onsite Work Only: Franklin, TN
Our Creative Team at Ramsey Solutions is made up of 130+ creatives spanning across design, video, content, UX and project management (that’s a lot of creative energy in one place)! Yep, we’re a huge team—and we’re a world-class in-house agency that supports Ramsey’s 15+ business units and digital products with the goal to bring HOPE to the millions of people we serve.
We are currently hiring ALL LEVELS of experienced UX Designers. A UX Designer at Ramsey Solutions has a high calling. They are responsible for the full spectrum of end-to-end modern product design for consumer-facing web and mobile applications. They create experiences that inspire people to act and change their lives. Our team is highly collaborative (your voice matters here!), customer interview-driven, and entrepreneurial in spirit. Up for the challenge? Read on . . .
What Winning Looks Like:
You will work with a cross-functional team of product managers, engineers and others to:
- Understand how our customers use our products by participating in user research methodologies to observe customer interactions and behaviors, finding insights, and mapping out opportunities.
- Define, clearly communicate, and solve customer problems that are valuable, viable, usable and feasible, using wireframes and prototypes as a main canvas to communicate and collaborate ideas with the team.
- Design the most minimum shippable product while continuously incorporating feedback by shipping value to customers incrementally, mapping out these iterations with deliverables such as user flows, wireframes, timelines, key milestones, etc.
- Make sure the overall user experience is cohesive, consistent, flows well, and gets the user to the right next step, aligning with the strategy of the business while solving the customer problem at hand.
- Collaborating across all product teams to connect on problems, come up with new ideas, and share solutions with others (this includes playing an active part in our awesome monthly internal UX Chapter and Design Critique meetings).
Skills Needed to Win:
- Experience working in an agile environment with product managers, software engineering teams, designers and project managers
- Proficiency designing with Figma(or similar software like Sketch) across multiple platforms such as mobile, web, iOS, Android, etc.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to present research, ideas, wireframes, tests results, and prototype designs clearly
- Experience in understanding customer problems based on research and insights
- Prototyping design solutions
- Understanding usability and user experience principles
About Ramsey Solutions:
Eight out of 10 Americans live paycheck to paycheck, and more than 50% of Americans have less than $10,000 saved for retirement. That’s not okay! We’ve been told the lies that debt is normal, credit cards are a way of life, and you can’t buy a car without payments. Enough is enough. It’s time for the Ramsey Boot.
Our goal is to cause so much disruption to the toxic money culture of this country that we’ll force the financial industry to shift its strategies and how it operates. We exist to provide biblically based, common-sense education and empowerment that give HOPE to everyone in every walk of life. For the past 30 years, we’ve helped millions claw their way out of debt and change their family tree. If you’re passionate about joining this rebellious crusade, apply today!
Are you an experienced Creative who isn't ready to apply but is interested in learning more? CLICK HERE to request an informal virtual coffee meeting with one of our Creatives.
**If you do not include a UX portfolio, your resume will not be considered. Thank you!**
EEO, including disability/vets