Our in-house legal team is unlike almost any other corporate legal team you’ll ever work with. You’re seen as a valuable team member, not a robot or an obstacle. But most importantly, you’ll be doing work that matters with a company that has a great culture and lives out its core values.
The work that you will be doing is actually interesting and will have plenty of variety - i.e. reviewing, drafting, and negotiating contracts to assist the business with new initiatives, working with our creatives on exciting projects, and dealing with interesting Intellectual Property matters.
What Winning Looks Like:
Our Corporate/Contracts Paralegal will work directly with all members of our legal team as well as our business unit leaders. Under the supervision of our attorneys, this position will support our business units and matrix functions by:
- Help structure, draft, review, and negotiate legal documents across a wide variety of categories, including customer and third-party vendor agreements
- Develop a thorough knowledge and understanding of all company business segments to better advise and provide legal, contractual, and regulatory support as well as assist in furthering business initiatives and strategies
- Identify legal and business risks, work with appropriate legal and business team members to find targeted solutions to those risks, and implement risk mitigation measures
- Coordinate with supervising attorneys, as well as other department attorneys and support staff, in providing legal guidance
- Utilize available technologies and tools to improve and promote efficiency, consistency, and compliance with legal, regulatory, and business requirements
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks such as preparing correspondence, maintaining electronic and paper files, making telephone calls, etc.
Skills Needed to Win:
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited, reputable university
- Paralegal certificate preferred, but not required
- 4+ years of experience as a transactional/corporate paralegal at a reputable law firm or in-house legal department preferred
- Contract Lifecycle Management experience a plus
- Media, entertainment, and intellectual property law experience also a plus
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now!
EOE, including disability/vets