Brand Leader, Ramsey Personality
Onsite Work Only: Franklin, TN - Flex Hours Options Available
Relocation Assistance available
As a Brand Leader, you will play a pivotal role in the development and expansion of our newest Money Personality's brand. This unique opportunity allows you to be at the forefront of shaping and cultivating their brand that resonates both with our audience and whitespace. Your innovative thinking, strong leadership, and marketing expertise will play a pivotal role in expanding their reach and, therefore, amplifying the influence of Ramsey Solutions in the marketplace.
WHAT WINNING LOOKS LIKE
- Continuously cast vision on the future of the brand.
- Rally leadership and team to execute on vision.
- Drive business integration of their brand within Ramsey Solutions including product/service ideation and creation.
- Oversee the development of transcendent brand elements, including how all things look, sound, feel, to maintain consistency and authenticity to both the personality and Ramsey Solutions.
- Utilize market research and insights to understand the audience's preferences, needs, and behaviors, and tailor the brand strategy accordingly.
- Set goals and track growth of social channels, product sales, and media reach.
- Collaborate with content creators and the personality to ensure that messaging and content reflects their voice and Ramsey’s brand.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop and implement advertising and promotional campaigns that align with their brand and further increase audience engagement.
- Collaborate with social media, paid media, and email marketing teams to effectively repurpose and amplify content across various platforms, optimizing engagement and reach.
- Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) to assess the effectiveness of brand strategies, providing insights for continuous refinement and growth.
FUNCTIONAL EXPERIENCES, SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and professional experience:
- A fan of Ramsey Solutions. Must be currently following our financial principles.
- 5+ years of proven experience growing a personal brand or product.
- Business acumen and project management experience.
- Excellent leadership skills, with experience leading a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities, with a track record of making data-informed decisions; critical thinker.
- Comfortable presenting to groups.
- Always in tune with the “pulse” of the organization; a demonstrated track record of influencing, listening, building trust, and affecting change.
- Collaborative business partner with a desire to build meaningful and lasting relationships characterized by mutual respect.
- Bold, humble, self-aware, smart, and confident servant leader who seeks the betterment of the team and organization at large versus themselves.
- An understanding of the unique challenges and opportunities with developing a personality’s brand.
Targeted Compensation $96,000 - $135,000/year* (includes base and commission)
*Range depends on skill level, overall experience, and performance-based commission
It's a calling, and we're on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.
EOE, including disability/vets