Creative Design Manager
Onsite Work Only: Franklin, TN - Flex Hours Options Available
Relocation Assistance Available
You're a high-performing senior or lead-level designer who is ready to take your first step into leading a design team. You'll be a coach and spend time in the design craft while learning to lead people, manage team operations, and implement team-level strategy. You thrive in relationships and understand how to establish rapport, trust, and influence as the foundation for everything you do. You'll play a key role in leading the visual creative direction, partnering to develop overall brand strategy, and executing digital materials to drive engagement, build trust, and increase conversions.
Product You’ll Focus On: RamseyTrusted
Team You’ll Grow With: 130+ person creative team.
What Winning Looks Like:
- Align & advance the visual brand experience for our customers
- Think strategically and align creative efforts with business goals & objectives
- Partner in brand strategy and creative campaign development to drive business outcomes
- Deliver, coach and mentor high-level design work
- Lead a design team towards continuous improvement of the customer journey
Skills Needed to Win:
- 5+ years of experience as a professional digital designer (creating social media ads, landing pages, and/or email blasts)
- Experience leading creative projects, ideation and initiatives preferred
- Current leadership experience or demonstrated ability to lead and mentor creative teams
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, etc)
- Current or previous experience designing for a Content Management System (we use Magnolia) is a plus
- Knowledge of current design trends, industry best practices, and emerging technologies
What you MUST SUBMIT:
- A strong portfolio: To be considered as a candidate, please ensure you include a web link to your online portfolio. Your portfolio should ideally highlight your best work, as it will be a crucial factor in assessing your skill level and compensation package!
$73,000 - $114,000/year* + profit sharing + benefits
*Range depends on level of skill and overall experience
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.
EOE, including disability/vets