Director of Marketing
Onsite work only: Franklin, Tennessee - Flex Hours Options Available
Relocation Assistance Available
Product You’ll Focus On: RamseyTrusted - One of our business units that helps our fans get things done the Ramsey Way! We connect our fans to local providers that they can trust with their biggest life decisions. As the Director of Marketing, you will drive strategic marketing initiatives focused on acquisition and represent your business unit as an active member on company-wide objectives.
Team You’ll Grow With: 135+ person marketing team
What Winning Looks Like:
- Be the leading voice in the room, communicating early and often with stakeholders about updates and blockers.
- Coach your team to take marketing strategy, campaigns, and automation to the next level, based on customer and campaign analysis.
- Proactively seek input and opportunities for collaboration with stakeholders, other marketing leaders, and business units to increase fan activation and connect customers to the next right Ramsey experience.
- Participate in quarterly and annual revenue projections based on planned marketing activity.
- Actively manage the marketing budget for your area, making projections and adjustments for monthly revenue goals.
- Review performance analysis of marketing/campaign/messaging, identify what's working, what's not and WHY accurately, and make quick decisions to pivot when needed.
- Marketing performance monitoring + adjusting (campaigns, YoY, trends)
- Lead by example in setting expectations for excellence in the ordinary, collaboration, accountability, and professional growth.
The Skills Needed to Win:
- 5+ years of experience building omni-channel marketing strategies and plans
- 3+ years leading a team of marketers
- Acquisition marketing experience (preferably in the B2B space)
- At ease with a heavily data driven business
$91,800 - $143,500/year* + profit sharing + benefits
*Range depends on level of skill and overall experience.
It's a calling, and we're on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade!
EOE, including disability/vets