Onsite Work Only: Franklin, TN - Flex Schedule Options Available
As a Copywriter 2, you’ll bring our brand to life in a variety of formats, like emails, landing pages, radio scripts, and a strong focus on paid search ads. Our content and products cause real life change, and our copywriting team is key to connecting those products with the people who need them. You’ll partner with marketers, designers, strategists and developers to ideate, execute and ship the right words to deliver our message of hope.
Team You’ll Grow With: 130+ person creative team including 40+ writers, editors and content strategists
What Winning Looks Like:
- Consistently executes foundational copywriting skills, including voice and teaching, conversational style, best practices for different formats (emails, paid ads, scripts, etc.) and user-testing fundamentals with little feedback on first drafts
- Communicates proactively with their leader and team and takes opportunities to present in front of others
- Works on higher level business impact projects as they continue to grow in knowing the brand voice of their business unit
- Confidently jumps into team conversations to add value and perspective while helping guide more junior copywriters on the team
- Is sought after by teammates and others across the team for ideas, feedback and thoughts on bettering their work
Skills Needed to Win:
- 2+ years in a professional copywriting role
- Experience working in a team environment and creating and implementing clear marketing messaging strategy (after all, words are your thing)
- Must provide professionally published writing samples during application process
- Awareness of Associated Press (AP) writing style guidelines
We’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.
EOE, including disability/vets