Sr. Director of Marketing, EntreLeadership
Onsite Work Only: Franklin, TN - Flex Schedule Options Available
EntreLeadership is one of our business units that helps small businesses get things done the
Ramsey way! What is EntreLeadership? EntreLeadership is how we help small business leaders to
grow themselves, their people, and their profits. EntreLeadership exists to give small business
owners hope. We see a world where Main Street business owners thrive because they’ve
mastered themselves, rallied their teams and imposed their will on the marketplace. We believe
small businesses are the backbone of America and we truly want to help these businesses as well
as their founders, leaders and team to thrive. We’re hiring a Senior Director of Marketing,
EntreLeadership to lead the marketing for this business. If this sounds exciting, please continue
The Senior Director of Marketing will provide leadership within the Marketing team that
supports EntreLeadership. We are looking for an experienced marketing leader who knows how
to lead top, middle and bottom of funnel marketing, and digital product engagement marketing
efforts to drive sustainable business growth. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record
of developing and executing successful marketing strategies to drive awareness, generate leads
and fill the top of the funnel. He/She will oversee all aspects of the top of funnel marketing,
including content marketing, social media, paid advertising, and events that will drive thousands
of quality leads for the sales team. This individual will also drive middle of funnel event attendees
and podcast listeners to digital products, nurturing for renewals and ongoing deeper product
The ideal candidate will lead a team of 2-3 direct reports and a team of 7 marketers that will
help increase sales, lead generation and conversions through all marketing channels to improve
the reach and impact of the EntreLeadership business overall.
What Winning Looks Like:
• Oversees full funnel marketing initiatives, strategy and brand awareness (with an
emphasis on all digital marketing channels) for EntreLeadership.
• Lead key EntreLeadership campaigns, including Live Events, Podcasts, EntreLeadership
• Work closely with content marketing, email, paid media and social media teams to
increase traffic and engagement with EntreLeadership products and services.
• Map, manage, and create digital marketing sequences and customer flows.
• Develop and execute social media strategies that drive engagement and brand
• Plan and execute events and sponsorships to increase brand visibility and generate leads.
• Analyze campaign performance data and provide actionable insights to inform future
• Oversee the development of marketing campaigns across various channels, including
paid search, paid and organic social media and email marketing.
• Commits to industry standards and is recognized as an expert in the marketing industry.
• Ensure that the company’s values and purpose are at the forefront in all we do.
• Provide leadership to the Organization, carrying a strong presence with the
EntreLeadership executive team and taking a collaborative approach with the executive
leaders to drive key marketing initiatives. Knows when to be firm and when to be flexible.
Able to hold multiple perspectives and find win-win solutions.
• Lead with a servant leadership style, creating a trusting, empowering environment.
Provides vision, strategy and clarity to the team.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Organizational Communication or similar field of study
• 10+ years of progressive experience leading digital marketing initiatives.
• Demonstrated success in developing and executing full funnel marketing strategies for an
organization, Small and Midsize Businesses (SMB) experience is a plus.
• Proven track record of developing and executing successful performance marketing
strategies that drive ROI.
• Executive-level digital marketing experience leading a multimillion-dollar national brand with
a strong understanding of digital marketing, social media, paid media and events.
• Proven track record of delivering high-quality, engaging content that drives engagement and
• Strong analytical skills and experience with marketing analytics tools.
• Experience leading and growing a marketing team.
• Ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously.
• An individual with exceptional presence, emotional maturity and a proven track record of
• Always in tune with the “pulse” or the organization; a demonstrated track record of
influencing, listening, building trust and affecting change.
• Collaborative business partner. Ability to build strong, open working relationships
characterized by mutual respect.
• Bold, humble, self-aware, smart and confident servant leader who seeks the betterment of the
team and organization at large versus themselves
It's a calling, and we're on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.
EOE, including disability/vets