Marketing Manager, Live Events & Consumer Products
Onsite work only: Franklin, Tennessee - Flex Hour Schedules Available
Relocation Assistance Available
Product You'll Focus On: Live Events & Consumer Products - You will be responsible for driving the marketing strategy for our digital and physical Consumer Products as well as our Live Events across the country. You will help mentor and coach your team who will execute on the marketing initiatives and rally them towards a shared vision. These products and events will help our fans gain knowledge and excitement about our financial principles and help them along their financial journey.
Team You’ll Grow With: 135+ person marketing team
What Winning Looks Like:
- Coach your team to take marketing strategies, campaigns, and automation to the next level, based on customer and campaign analysis
- Actively manage the marketing budget for your area, making projections and adjustments for monthly revenue goals
- Having a strong grasp on marketing performance metrics + adjusting as needed
- Lead by example in setting expectations for excellence in the ordinary, collaboration, accountability, and professional growth
- Generate sell-outs for our consumer facing events while also having healthy attrition numbers
Skills Needed to Win:
- 5+ years of experience of leading new product launches and/or campaign marketing strategies
- B2C marketing experience preferred
- Leadership experience preferred
$81,900 - $110,000/year* + profit sharing + benefits
*Range depends on level of skill and overall experience.
It's a calling, and we're on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.
EOE, including disability/vets