Curriculum Adoption Strategist
Onsite Work Only: Franklin, TN - Flex Hours Options Available
Relocation Assistance Available
As the Curriculum Adoption Strategist, you will be responsible for Ramsey Education’s curriculum adoption strategy.
What Winning Looks Like:
- Develop clear and effective strategies for state and district curriculum adoptions that drive toward a high win rate.
- Provide advanced analysis to assess the viability and prioritization of states and districts.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with state departments of education (or equivalent) personnel.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members to execute tactics that maximize curriculum adoption success.
- Track state-by-state financial literacy legislation
Skills Needed to Win:
- Extensive knowledge of curriculum adoption marketplace.
- Ability to build strong, trusting relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- 5+ years of experience selling and/or buying curriculum via state and district adoptions is required.
EOE, including disability/vets