Technical SEO Specialist
Technical SEO Specialist- RS.com
Onsite Work Only: Franklin, TN- Flex Schedule Options Available
As a Technical SEO Specialist, you will be setting the strategy and steering the ship on SEO best practices for ramseysolutions.com.
If you eat sleep and breathe SEO, if you comb John Mu’s tweets for hints about the next broad core update, if you love playing Digital Sherlock Holmes to identify how to better a website, or if a thrill runs down your spine every time you hear “Core Web Vitals”, this is the place for you.
What Winning Looks Like:
- Maintaining and optimizing site health of ramseysolutions.com and the SEO playbook.
- Identifying new opportunities of optimization for crawling, indexing, and web analytics
- Working with developers, content marketers, and designers to assess website initiatives for SEO impact and providing actionable feedback
- Assisting in SEO efforts in our global marketing campaigns, ecommerce stores, A/B testing and setting the strategy for all of the above
- Driving the evolution of the Technical SEO discipline and platforms
- Mentoring and coaching tech and marketing teams on SEO best practices
- Making improvements on Magnolia to adjust core web vitals.
Skills Needed to Win:
- 2-4+ years of Technical SEO experience dealing with high volume web traffic (our websites that have millions of organic hits per month).
- Experience with leading initiatives for a team that does not directly report to you.
- Needs to have an invested interest in solving problems and keeping up with industry trends.
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.