Onsite Work Only: Franklin, TN - Flex Schedule Options Available
The Agile Tools Administrator is responsible for the administration, configuration, and maintenance of the company's Jira instance. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure the smooth operation of Jira and its integration with other applications and provide support to end-users to ensure efficient usage of the tool.
What winning looks like:
- Administer and maintain Jira, including user management, workflows, custom fields, and configurations.
- Develop and maintain Jira dashboards, reports, and custom plugins to support business needs.
- Provide Jira support to end-users, including training and troubleshooting.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to configure and integrate Jira with other applications, such as Confluence, Bitbucket, and Jenkins.
- Create and maintain documentation, including standard operating procedures and user guides.
- Stay up-to-date with Jira product developments and industry trends, and recommend changes to improve the tool's efficiency and functionality.
- Manage Jira software and add-ons to ensure compatibility with the company's infrastructure including add-ons like Nave.
- Research and manage plugins and tools to advance tracking, metrics and understanding of workflow across Jira instance
Skills needed to win:
- 2+ years of experience in Jira administration.
- Experience with Jira plugins and add-ons, such as ScriptRunner and Jira Service Desk.
- Experience with agile methodologies and ability to configure and maintain Jira boards for Scrum, Kanban, and other agile frameworks.
- Experience with Nave dashboards and reporting to track and visualize metrics and progress across multiple Jira projects.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.
EOE, including disability/vets