Software Engineering Manager
Onsite Work Only: Franklin, TN - Flex Hours Options Available
Relocation Assistance Available
The Associate Director of Software Engineering will lead a dynamic team responsible for the development of the Ramsey Network application. This team, consisting of two Software Engineer 2s and one Software Engineer 3, operates within the B2C space.
As a key member of this team, you will contribute code, provide technical leadership, and actively engage with high-level stakeholders, shaping the future of our software solutions and making a HUGE impact for the future direction of Ramsey Solutions as a whole.
What Winning Looks Like:
- Leading the team in the creation of cutting-edge technology for the Ramsey Network application.
- Contributing code on the project space in B2C overall. Writing in Java/ Kotlin, as well as Ruby, Python.
- Participating in B2C stakeholder meetings with executives.
- Leading projects alongside product management.
- Casting vision from a code perspective while being hands-on in day-to-day development.
- Leading a team of two Software Engineer 2s and one Software Engineer 3.
Skills Needed to Win:
- 4+ years in coding, with a willingness/desire to lead.
- Previous leadership or mentorship experience preferred.
- Strong communicator comfortable engaging with high-level leaders.
- Ability to simplify complex tech issues for non-technical stakeholders.
- Excitement for leading a team, coupled with a love for coding and creating product.
$95,000 - $120,000/year* + profit sharing + benefits
*Range depends on level of skill and overall experience
It's a calling, and we're on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.
EOE, including disability/vets