Sr Designer, EveryDollar
Onsite Work Only: Franklin, TN - Flex Schedule Options Available
We are seeking a highly experienced senior designer who is passionate about digital design, problem solving, and bringing HOPE to the millions of people we serve. As a Sr Designer on the Ramsey+ team, you will have the unique opportunity to guide the EveryDollar brand strategy and digital design strategy.
Team You'll Grow With: 135-person creative team
What Winning Looks Like:
- Leading projects from start to finish, and speaking into the visual design with business leaders
- Building strong relationships with business unit leaders, and knowing the right people to talk to get things across the finish line
- Collaborating with your team to push the boundaries of what we are doing now so that we can reach more people with our message of HOPE in the future.
- Creating and updating brand standards as they evolve
- Mentor junior designers, giving clear direction on how to improve the quality of design
- Present orally in front of large groups of Ramsey leaders (Business Units, Creative Leadership, Marketing, Development, Product team, etc)
Skills Needed to Win:
- 5–7+ years of digital design experience (This is NOT an entry level graphic designer position)
- Storytelling and speaking to the emotions of our tribe through design
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Figma
- Deliver design assets on deadline and bring up any issues early and often
- Ability to problem solve, and work through ambiguity of the problem with a team. You will live in the ‘messy middle’ of figuring out problems in this role.
What you MUST SUBMIT:
- A strong portfolio: To be considered as a candidate, you must provide a web link to your online portfolio. That portfolio should include a clear about me, your personality shining through, the problems you were solving through design for your customer, and how you arrived at your design solution. Also, the easier it is to navigate, the better!
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.
EOE, including disability/vets